07/31/16 - New Orleans Mercedes Benz Superdome

downzy

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

And his voice needs rest...3shows in 5 days is crazy 

Axl is a trooper. Don't forget that he's basically going from the NITL tour right to the AC/DC tour and then back to GNR for the SA leg. Dude is going to touring nonstop for like a year and a half straight...

Just now, The Real McCoy said:

Axl is a trooper. Don't forget that he's basically going from the NITL tour right to the AC/DC tour and then back to GNR for the SA leg. Dude is going to touring nonstop for like a year and a half straight...

True, I think having 2 full rest days between this and Dallas will be good for him though. Going every other night has got to be exhausting. He still sounds good though but man he's gotta be feeling it 

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

True, I think having 2 full rest days between this and Dallas will be good for him though. Going every other night has got to be exhausting. He still sounds good though but man he's gotta be feeling it 

The Dallas show in Jerry World is going to be insane regardless!

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Don't Cry

omg he just ruined his outfit :facepalm:

Is he wearing a red shirt, shirt on the waist, bones jacket and the Janis Hat???

I don't even know how sarcastic that was, but I have the periscope window in the background probably 80% of the time, so most of the live streams are just audio for me. I don't give a fuck if he wears a granny hat and big bird costume as long as he keeps singing like he is now :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I'm going to Dallas in a couple days so I'm glad NO didn't get a surprise. It increases my odds haha the set hasn't changed in 3 shows I think. Something's gotta give!

Counting the early shows (Vegas, Coachella, Mexico), they've basically already changed the set more on the NITL than they ever did on the UYI tour, with maybe the exception of the final "Skin N' Bones" leg.

Edited by The Real McCoy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Imagine if the next show they just play The Seeker over and over for 2.5hours

The regular Da Zika, acoustic Da Zika , heavy metal Da Zika , jammed Da Zika , reggae Da Zika , on piano Da Zika, Welcome to the Jungle Da Zika, Godfather Da Zika, encore with versions of Da Zika in Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese :o

• Like 2

Just now, The Real McCoy said:

Counting the early shows (Vegas, Coachella, Mexico), they've basically already changed the set more on the NITL than they ever did on the UYI tour, with maybe the exception of the final "Skin N' Bones" leg.

Not sure about that but the set has been the same exact one since Atlanta and I imagine that's bc they did the 3 shows in 5 days...they picked a set and stuck with it for this little run of 3 shows in 5 days

wait I think patience was played in that span 

Was Axl's voice cracking at times during PC or did he just screech out some really short high pitched vocals that could have broken glass

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Not sure about that but the set has been the same exact one since Atlanta and I imagine that's bc they did the 3 shows in 5 days...they picked a set and stuck with it for this little run of 3 shows in 5 days

wait I think patience was played in that span 

They dropped the oddball song in from '91 - '93, but it seemed like each set basically followed a similar format kind of like the NITL has been. Keep in mind, I was 6 - 8 years old when the UYI tour was going on... :lol:

4 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

No doubt about It. 

Edited by ironmt