Kim Kardashian robbed at gunpoint

Len Cnut

So the media tells the drones that Kim Kardashian's human existence is the butt of your cheap pop culture joke stash (the lowest hanging of all comedic fruit by the way), and you guys use that as justification for losing all sense of humanism.

Getting your hotel room broken into by five men with guns is a horrifying experience, one of which nothing Kim has done could possibly justify. Its really sad, violent, horrifying, and digusting to violate someones safe and private space with violence and threats.

I dont particuarly enjoy Kim as a public figure, and I feel she represents some pretty shitty things about our society, but I'm also not stupid enough to believe that she has done any kind of wrong that is deserving of this.

I hope she and her family are doing alright. Lucky her children were not there :(

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

So the media tells the drones that Kim Kardashian's human existence is the butt of your cheap pop culture joke stash (the lowest hanging of all comedic fruit by the way), and you guys use that as justification for losing all sense of humanism.

Getting your hotel room broken into by five men with guns is a horrifying experience, one of which nothing Kim has done could possibly justify. Its really sad, violent, horrifying, and digusting to violate someones safe and private space with violence and threats.

I dont particuarly enjoy Kim as a public figure, and I feel she represents some pretty shitty things about our society, but I'm also not stupid enough to believe that she has done any kind of wrong that is deserving of this.

I hope she and her family are doing alright. Lucky her children were not there :(

This.

As much as I never cared for her ( and find her husband annoying...at best ) I fail to see what's so funny about this. It's not about the jewelry, it's about the experience...

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Where were her bodyguards? 

Her bodyguard was with Kourtney, very convinient according to some thinking it is a publicity stunt because Brangelina has gotten all the attention for the past two weeks. I don't think they might go that far but you never know with that fame hungry family.

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

Her bodyguard was with Kourtney, very convinient according to some thinking it is a publicity stunt because Brangelina has gotten all the attention for the past two weeks. I don't think they might go that far but you never know with that fame hungry family.

Whatever is written, it is very scary, in her case its hard to believe, but well it is wtf. 

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

Seems like the people spouting conspiracy nonsense to justify their hatred of a mostly harmless celebrity are the ones who are fame hungry.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Chris1989 said:

Well, if she hadn't gone to every possible length to put herself in the public eye...

She hasn't... She has a reality TV show with two spin offs, a sex tape released against her will (and hey, once its out there why not take it and turn it into something positive?) and a book she has written.

I don't see her dominating the media daily, and I read a lot of news. I also have never ever seen her stage a dangerous situation to drum up publicity, and a quick Google search reveals that she never has.

So, looking at the facts, and removing blind pop culture hatred, it seems like she's just an incredibly low quality celebrity who gets most of her fame from backlash and hatred towards her just... Well just being a low quality celebrity.

She makes products, and people buy them. That makes you mad enough to suspect her of organizing a criminal conspiracy just to get headlines, and without ANY evidence to back up that view, becomes a delusion.

Again, not defending Kim as a person. I don't watch her show or buy her products, and I think she is fairly dim based on how she acts in interviews and clips of her show, but I also am not a huge fan of pulling hatred and straight bullshit out of thin air. Its cheap.

I'd wager most of you have never actually heard her voice before lol

Edited by Dan H.

1 hour ago, Dan H. said:

I see what you're saying but when I read truly horrific headlines of people getting abducted, murdered , etc...that's what garners my empathy.  Yea ok, she was violated and mentally scarred but she wasn't physically harmed. Sorry if some of us don't have it in us to bury out faces in our hands and cry. 

Common person robbed at gunpoint - "That's terrible! Glad they're alright; Hope they catch the bastards!" 

Kim Kardashian robbed at gunpoint - "HAHAHA HILARIOUS. VERY FUNNY; WELL DESERVED. ALSO PROBABLY A PUBLICITY STUNT."

I swear, some people are ridiculous. :rolleyes: At the end of the day, she's still a human being with a family and children.

Sure, I get theoretically anything is possible and it COULD be a publicity stunt, but I highly doubt it. Kanye cut his concert short last night after getting the news, and I really doubt the last thing on Kim's mind while she was in Paris for Fashion Week was "Man, my name isn't in the news this week. Let's stage a robbery!"

Take off the tinfoil hats and try to be somewhat human.

Average person: Show off your bling in a crummy neighbourhood and see if you get robbed. 

Kk: constantly self promote all of your blind on Instagram, twitter, tv, magazines etc, then you'll probably be a target.

She doesn't have to do shitty TV reality shows, she encourages it because she's addicted to fame. This is the dark side of fame.

At least she's not John Lennon.

2 hours ago, Dan H. said:

I made a thread about The Game getting knocked out and robbed once, no sympathy then.  One time i made one about Slowbucks getting robbed at Summerjam, no sympathy then...they have family and kids.

Also, there is a certain...cache to a well executed robbery :lol:  These things come in grades and I'm not just talking about heists of this kind, i mean right down to the level of street robbery.  And when it happens to a thoroughly unpleasant person then, well, it's kinda funny.  For instance, were there ever a video out there of Kanye West getting robbed to me that would become like, Len-viral over the course of my life, i would NEVER tire of it.  

This is the redistribution of wealth as far as I'm concerned, this is inverted Robin Hood stuff :lol:  Rob someone that doesn't deserve their gains and keep for yourself, sounds like a well planned jack move to me, I'll fuckin' stand up and applaud this shit.  In fact, i urge all the fuckin' stick up kids on earth right now, if you see a celebrity, rob them :lol:   Also, if you wanna act like ratchet pussy well the shit comes around after a while.

If somebody robbed Floyd Mayweather tommorow this entire forum would crack up...but cuz it's Kim Kardashian I've gotta get the violin out?  Fuck that.  

19 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Common person robbed at gunpoint - "That's terrible! Glad they're alright; Hope they catch the bastards!" 

Kim Kardashian robbed at gunpoint - "HAHAHA HILARIOUS. VERY FUNNY; WELL DESERVED. ALSO PROBABLY A PUBLICITY STUNT."

I swear, some people are ridiculous. :rolleyes: At the end of the day, she's still a human being with a family and children.

Sure, I get theoretically anything is possible and it COULD be a publicity stunt, but I highly doubt it. Kanye cut his concert short last night after getting the news, and I really doubt the last thing on Kim's mind while she was in Paris for Fashion Week was "Man, my name isn't in the news this week. Let's stage a robbery!"

Take off the tinfoil hats and try to be somewhat human.

Mike  Tyson used to rob grannies as a kid i bet if i put him in front of you right now you'd ask for his autograph.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

For instance, were there ever a video out there of Kanye West getting robbed to me that would become like, Len-viral over the course of my life, i would NEVER tire of it.  

Oh man, it would be like Menace II Society. You know the whole movie they were always chilling, watching the security tape of O-Dog robbing the liquor store, that would be us watching a Kanye robbery :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, J Dog said:

Oh man, it would be like Menace II Society. You know the whole movie they were always chilling, watching the security tape of O-Dog robbing the liquor store, that would be us watching a Kanye robbery :lol:

YOU JACKED THAT KOREAN MOTHERFUCKER!!! :lol:

• Like 1