How do people perceive you?

john lennon

11 hours ago, J Dog said:

:lol: He still got shot down! Not sure Rotten's exact words, something along the lines of....get your own fuckin' drink :lol:

Actually it was 'its bad enough you get half priced tickets but free drinks as well?!?  LIBERTY!'  Before that it was 'if you want a drink theres a bar over there, why dont you put your hands in your pockets instead of trying to ponce off me like a dirty fuckin' parasite'

:lol:

The moral of this story is never allow me in the front row.

Edited by Len Cnut

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You did not call him a fat purveyor of butter, did you (or is that my line)? I want to see this clip. Didn't you have some escapade at a McCartney concert also?

I did yes :lol:. A GnR gig too.  Trouble seems to follow me!

right at the beginning u can hear me say 'would u like a breather?' And then 'can i have some please?' When he's drinking the brandy.  I might've been calling him a fat bastard earlier too :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I did yes :lol:. A GnR gig too.  Trouble seems to follow me!

right at the beginning u can hear me say 'would u like a breather?' And then 'can i have some please?' When he's drinking the brandy.  I might've been calling him a fat bastard earlier too :lol:

At least you make these clips - your fame (or infamy) in history is recorded I suppose. People will be watching this in the future.

Did I not see you at a Kiss concert? I was at a Kiss concert at Newcastle arena and there was this chap who was sprawled out on the steps incapacitated before the first song. The one time I got seriously paralytic at a show myself was at a Dylan show, and nothing much of consequence happened sans nearly getting on the wrong bus and discussing somebody's Dylan program, which I had formally been tempted to buy myself but decided it was a much poorer purchase than another two beers, in a rather incoherent manner. Fairly boring stuff really. Although I did get a bit squiffy when I went to see Anthony Joshua box.

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

At least you make these clips - your fame (or infamy) in history is recorded I suppose. People will be watching this in the future.

Did I not see you at a Kiss concert? I was at a Kiss concert at Newcastle arena and there was this chap who was sprawled out on the steps incapacitated before the first song. The one time I got seriously paralytic at a show myself was at a Dylan show, and nothing much of consequence happened sans nearly getting on the wrong bus and discussing somebody's Dylan program, which I had formally been tempted to buy myself but decided it was a much poorer purchase than another two beers, in a rather incoherent manner. Fairly boring stuff really. Although I did get a bit squiffy when I went to see Anthony Joshua box.

You have more chance of seeing me as guest speaker at a Combat 18 rally than a Kiss gig :lol:  And i didnt make the clip, i dont go to gigs to be a sodding photographer, i go to get hammered and go mental.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I was reading a blog by some twat claiming Jimi Hendrix was the first ever metaller.  I forwarded his name to Al Qaeda.

The term was first used in a Hendrix review apparently.

Didn't you feel rather snubbed by Johnny Rotten? Did you not feel like tearing your teenage posters up?

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The term was first used in a Hendrix review apparently.

Didn't you feel rather snubbed by Johnny Rotten? Did you not feel like tearing your teenage posters up?

Just a bit of banter innit, i wasn't seriously expecting him to pass the bottle into the crowd :lol: he also smiles and applauds in the vid.  And i had been rather vocal with the fat bastard chants :lol:  I'm not just a cunt on the forum you see, its a lifelong commitment :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Just a bit of banter innit, i wasn't seriously expecting him to pass the bottle into the crowd :lol: he also smiles and applauds in the vid.  And i had been rather vocal with the fat bastard chants :lol:  I'm not just a cunt on the forum you see, its a lifelong commitment :lol:

You do know the real reason he didn't offer you a drink, don't you?

It was full of tea. Oldest spinal tap drink in the book, the strategically positioned liquor bottle filled with cold tea in order to create a persona of apparent rock n' roll decadence.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

You do know the real reason he didn't offer you a drink, don't you?

It was full of tea. Oldest spinal tap drink in the book, the strategically positioned liquor bottle filled with cold tea in order to create a persona of apparent rock n' roll decadence.

Along with the courgette in your keks, yeah :lol: