alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

5,431 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, domino said:

It's so easy for the guys to sell out stadiums, no matter what the price shall be. That's the 3rd show I'm gonna see this year after Asia and dubai...have to confess that I loved their showes more in the 90's....wild wild wild :headbang:

I wouldn't be so sure it is THAT easy for them to keep filling stadiums if they continue this tour for one more year.

They will be playing Buenos Aires and Santiago for a second time in a row and none of those shows are sold out so far in spite of having started selling the tickets a couple months ago.

1 person likes this

Just now, killuridols said:

I wouldn't be so sure it is THAT easy for them to keep filling stadiums if they continue this tour for one more year.

They will be playing Buenos Aires and Santiago for a second time in a row and none of those shows are sold out so far in spite of having started selling the tickets a couple months ago.

seriously? not sold out and this in BA? hell, time to book tickets down to argentina for me :headbang:

26 minutes ago, domino said:

seriously? not sold out and this in BA? hell, time to book tickets down to argentina for me :headbang:

No, it's not. Too expensive.

42 minutes ago, Axl`s BFF said:

they played Gateshead on the illusion tour so depends which ones bigger

can`t comment on Geordie shore I`ve managed to avoid seeing it :P

The athletics ground? Somehow I can't see them wanting to come to Newcastle, imagine trying to rip banners out of the hands of a bunch of Geordies :lol:

Although there was that time Axl was seen walking the Tyne (now Gazza is my head lol) and he went to see the Angel Of The North (can't find the pics any more but he definitely did) so maybe. I wouldn't mind Newcastle or Glasgow, I wouldn't go back to London it's just too expensive. 

I do doubt they could come back here in stadiums though. 

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The athletics ground? Somehow I can't see them wanting to come to Newcastle, imagine trying to rip banners out of the hands of a bunch of Geordies :lol:

I do doubt they could come back here in stadiums though.

guess we`ll have to wait and see maybe an arena tour could be next, whatever happens hope the dates fall kindly and I get the chance to see them just  couldn't do London this time but saw Axl/DC last year so pretty happy about that :heart:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Axl`s BFF said:

guess we`ll have to wait and see maybe an arena tour could be next, whatever happens hope the dates fall kindly and I get the chance to see them just  couldn't do London this time but saw Axl/DC last year so pretty happy about that :heart:

I hope they fall kindly for you too. I am greedy, I've seen Axl/dc and GnR twice in just one year. You would think that would be enough :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders