Skwerl's GN'R Leak story

All Rise. The Court of Public Opinion Is Now In Session.  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The very foundations of our forum have been marginally disrupted.

10 Chinese Democracy albums! 90 songs, 40 of them are at the same caliber of Catcher? I want to believe.

I think 6 albums is a more realistic number. Given the working titties in circularation.

Wait, just exactly how many working titties are in circularation?

The best working titties are probably uncirculated. Axl's probably kept a good hold on them titties that he values most.

My main concern at this point is that if Axl doesn't hurry up and get the next record going, Pitman may get restless and go solo. I can wait on the new material, but losing Pitman will be catastrophic for the band. Not only will Axl lose a vital member, but if Pitman goes so does a good portion of the fan base.

LOL. Who the fuck cares who Chris Pitman is?

You got the LOL part, yet you seem to have missed the joke part.

Edited by Mr. Dude
  • Like 1

I do not know why people are so surprised by this. There has been heaps of evidence over the years that Axl has a multitude of songs recorded.

"95% of Zutaut's job was to listen to all the songs. 'There were probably 50 or 60 songs on four or five CDs with 12-15 songs a piece. I had to go through those songs and then sit with Axl and work with him directly to pick and choose which songs would be worth finishing.'

- Brain, 2001.