DJ on "Best Modern Guitarist" list

Lol at the people saying awful list cos Slash is on there as well

Yep. Slash, Jimmy Page, Joe Perry, & Eric Clapton can all suck DJ Ashba's well manicured dick.

If this were wrestling those guitarist (sans Ashba) would have appeared on Old School Raw last night. #blastfromthepast

• Like 1

The guitarist for Creed is on there so not sure what this list is good for

I know was really poplar to bash Creed (10 years ago)

But dude...really ???

Maybe you should do some investigation on mr Mark Tremonti before bashing him :|

• Like 1

When did opinion become undeniable proof? Your high school is failing you.

No kidding.

These guys grasp at straws to try and "prove" how great DJ and the current band is.

DJ is a mediocre guitar player. Most of the bands he has been in have been failures.

How is he in GnR? That is pretty debatable. Most of the guitar geek type posters really complain and say he butchers most of his GnR guitar parts and solos.

Unfortunately, I can't really give my opinion of him as a player for GnR as I haven't heard what he can create in the studio with Axl. Hopefully Axl/Beta will give him a chance in the very near future. Guy has been in the band for several years and deserves a chance to show what he can do in the studio.

I also wish that Axl/Beta would let DJ and BBF produce the next album, or be in charge of album releases.