14 Years demo - awesome outro

I believe it was cut because of the freebird similarities, remember Axl laughing about it in the Kurt loader interview outside his house before the album was finished.

Be a pal and link me the interview with the time in which he said it :)

I still have all these in FLAC format too. The instrumental version of Estranged is awesome and Axl even did the melody line on piano which was cool too hear. The source is the original DAT tape that Alan Niven gave to a fan to share. It had to be converted from DAT to FLAC in order for it to be shared. This was almost 7 years ago.

I still have all these in FLAC format too. The instrumental version of Estranged is awesome and Axl even did the melody line on piano which was cool too hear. The source is the original DAT tape that Alan Niven gave to a fan to share. It had to be converted from DAT to FLAC in order for it to be shared. This was almost 7 years ago.

Share please.

Share please.

There are also the q sound mixes too but those sound pretty bad

• Like 1

Share please.

Low quality or bad mix? I'd like to hear them regardless.

Share please.

Low quality or bad mix? I'd like to hear them regardless.

No way. This is superb A+ straight from the studio quality shit.

The Q sound ones are pretty meh

Here are the instrumentals

Estranged

Locomotive (kinda edited)

Breakdown

The Garden

Black Leather

I Don't Care about You

Attitude

New Rose

Alternate version with vocals

14 years

picture073am3_zpsffead2b5.jpg

Edited by Chris 55

Share please.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/203574-request-gnr-ruffs-w-new-slash-gtrs-9-21-90-flac/

• Like 1

Share please.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/203574-request-gnr-ruffs-w-new-slash-gtrs-9-21-90-flac/

Good looking out! :)