As a GN'R fan, what do YOU wish for?

Scale back the band.

Axl - vocals and keys

Duff - bass

Richard - rhythm and lead

Ron - rhyhm and lead

Frank - drums

Axl is more than competant to handle all the piano parts, so I see no need for Dizzy. Pitman really contributes very little, we don't need his bad backing vocals or wobbly keyboards. DJ is just fluff. Sooner he goes the better. And lets be honest, who wants Tommy when we can have Duff?

I think this scaled back line-up, with the presence of another original AFD member, would be a much better band than the bloated bells and whistles of the current line-up.

New music.

As for the people wishing retirement: why ? Just stop following GNR and let the rest of us enjoy it (in whatever way). It's not as if there's no escaping GNR these days. If you don't look them up, you'll never hear from them again.

• Like 1

Any recordings of Axl's vocals from the last 20 years to be released, despite the state of completeness or not. I imagine that there wouldn't be very much actually.

At least one performance, whether it's just one song or a whole concert, with the original band. I don't think they need to tour. Just play together one last time.

Finally...if, and ONLY if Axl's voice sounds as good as it used to, or at least as good as it was on CD....some new songs. I don't care if it's Axl solo, Axl with the session musicians, Axl with the original band, or Axl with Earth Wind and Fire. I'd just wanna hear new music. But not if he sounds as shitty in the studio as he does live. If his signature voice is gone forever? Fuck it...he can retire and hang out in mansion.