Gilby Clarke to open for Slash in Argentina and Brazil

KeyserSoze

Why do the people that hate Slash take the time to post in every topic about him?

If you arent adding something to a topic, why go into it just to spread negativity?

Because forums are meant to share opinions and negative opinions are allowed here in D&N. It would be pretty damn boring if everybody shared your cheerfulness on every single aspect of the band and everybody ever in it.

• Like 2

Why do the people that hate Slash take the time to post in every topic about him?

If you arent adding something to a topic, why go into it just to spread negativity?

I don't see you jumping like this on the two people who do the exact same opposite in any thread that remotely mentions anything about Axl, which happens to be 99% of the threads.

And I don't hate Slash at all. I just don't like the dying cat he's got for singer and Gilby Clarke, OMG, the biggest mistake of my life was purchasing Pawn Shop Guitars :facepalm:

• Like 1

Because forums are meant to share opinions and negative opinions are allowed here in D&N. It would be pretty damn boring if everybody shared your cheerfulness on every single aspect of the band and everybody ever in it.
But you arent really sharing opinions. The comedy negative thing about Slash is your gimmic here. Which is fine, as apparently posters here like that.

I guess I'm just old school in that I enjoy normal discussion and debate with people. I don't understand why people like to talk about bands/musicians that they don't enjoy. Life seems to short for that. But like I said....you are the award winner for D&N, so people here must like it.

I think there is more to you than just the joker that you play on here.

Tiny....huge difference. Those guys are negative because of what their FAVORITE singer as done to his career and to GnR. And those guys hope that Axl changes hus ways and starts to give a f+ck about GnR and thr bands millions of fans. You guys just hate in Slash like its a habit. Guys like prost and maynard and nosij would love it if Axl started releasing killer albums every couple of years, and started doing interviews amd keeping fans updated.

The guys you think are haters would change their tunes 100% if Axl started to care and operate in a fan friendly fashion. Those guys want Axl to succeed.

Do you and damn-smooth want Slash and Myles to succeed? Would you be happy if their next ablum sells 25 million copies and produces 6 top five hits? I think that is the difference.

One of you said you wouldnt pay one dollar to go to this show. That blows me away. If GnR was your favorite band, why wouldnt you be willing to pay the spare change in your pocket to see a couple old members live? I love music, especially live shows. Live rock music for a buck? Hell yea I would go. I've paid more than that to see local bands and bands I've never heard of. I hate the band Winger. And Kayne. But if they came to my town I would go just to see how they perform live.

It's no biggie. You guys can post whatever you want. I wasnt trying to start a fight. You both are interesting posters. I just dont get the constant negativity. Cheers!

• Like 1

Awful music. I wouldn't spend 1 dollar on any of this.

Aren't you one of the 25 guys in the world that's obsessed with Ron B.F Thel's solo stuff?

Every time you want to put sh*t on Slash just remember that not even Axl would allow BBF to contaminate an album featuring The Maestro supreme DJ Ashba

Just remember that next time you are "rocking out" to B.F Thel's new single ---------->

it's nice to see that Damn Smooth got the attention he requires.... for a few trollposts

btw people like tinyrobot (who is an axl nutswinger), gackt (who thinks bucket is the only good guitarist in this planet and makes him superior to be one of his fans) make posts like these and still get a free pass and don't get a tl,dr from Apollo

• Like 1