razzy

STEVEN ADLER ON DRUMS!! Out to Get Me! LIVE!!!!

It was surreal. Did My Michelle too, first time played this tour. Shit man the crowd errupted when Axl announced Adler. inb4 this thread blows up

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

Lucky Son of a B' making this thread first haha

But yeah I am so happy for Steven being able to live out his dream, he sounded fantastic as well.

• Like 4

This is a huge deal!! Like holy shit if Steven is able to play with GNR does this mean a AFD reunion is possible!?

Holy shit. The one time I decided not to watch the show. This really makes me believe it's possible that Izzy will be out there at some point

• Like 4

holy shit, I was following the persicopes and took a nap around Sweet Child and I wake up to this

god fucking damn it, he couldnt show up in Chicago

• Like 1

god damn it, cant those people in Cincinnati upload their full HD videos on youtube already

• Like 1

Steven had a smile on his face the entire time too.. It was awesome to see!! I still cannot believe this is real life!!

Now all we need is izzy..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

This is like something out of a fucking dream!

My arm hurts from all the pinching.  Several times I thought I fell asleep and was dreaming...

• Like 1

adler put his back out rehearsing for this tour.......months ago. now he has had time to heal you guys are in shock ? why ? 

i cant wait to watch him smash out rocket queen 

izzy ? he will deffo be there but not for the 29 and a half anniversary. come back next year for the 30th and all 5 AFD guys will play together. not for a full show either. they will come on as guests and play 2 or 3 songs. i can wait to see it :)