Nintendo Switch

Gnrfan2001

Why would you be sorry about that? :lol: I just thought it was funny that you gave 12 reasons not to like a specific gaming console, especially "ugly playable charachters". 

Oh, and it's a gun, didn't even notice it when I googled for gifs ;) Sorry if I offended you, wish I was happy to see you :P 

32 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

Why would you be sorry about that? :lol: I just thought it was funny that you gave 12 reasons not to like a specific gaming console, especially "ugly playable charachters". 

Oh, and it's a gun, didn't even notice it when I googled for gifs ;) Sorry if I offended you, wish I was happy to see you :P 

well, your original reply gave the impression the reason I gave wasn't enough for you, for me not to buy a PS4. you referred to the many PS4 exclusives, and I responded in clarifying why I don't like PS4 exclusives, among other reasons (just in case that wouldn't cut it either). as I'm a sensitive person by nature, I feared I might have hurt your feelings, so I apologised.

the gif comment was a joke, so don't mind that one

Edited by action
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hyped for wolfenstein for the switch next friday.

there were some concerns about the mandatory download being ridiculously big, even on physical, but it turns out the physical release "only" needs 8 gb of download. I think I can just accept that. Had it been more, this would be a hard pass.

this aside, I'm ready for another badass first person shooter on the switch, with gyro controls. Bethesda is such a class act, going the extra mile to bring these AAA games to the switch. What would the switch be without them but a nintendo player?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Nintendo managed to screw up Captain Toad with a mouse cursor always on the screen for some reason. Unbelievable. Literally the only game I was super excited about until Let's Go.

I'm not planning to buy it. I don't like puzzle games, I prefer action games.

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Waiting for Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy to arrive. Probably won't until after the semester has begun fml :lol: Can't wait though it looks awesome.

Game changer for the Switch. Captain Toad and N. Sane Trilogy make the Switch a legit console with the current catalog. 

It is a great game. 

Yes, a re-release of a '90s game, but a great game nonetheless.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 8:07 PM, 31illusions said:

To many great games for the switch. I can't keep up. Glad Nintendo is back!

I was a hater, but I am convinced they may have something special.

The hardware is second to none. It is innovative, portable, and makes great use of its multipurpose capabilities.

And the games are finally starting to show their potential. Not a huge fan of these indie games, but many people seem to enjoy them. I am a simple man (Really. I am). NBA2k18 is among the greatest sports simming games I have played, Crash Bandicoot works well with portability, Odyssey is another great addition to the Mario franchise, and Breath of the Wild is one of the greatest games I have ever played.

Third party support seems to be stronger than its ever been.

People are going to binge for weeks on that new Pokémon game. 

well, I'm certainly enjoying motogp18 lately. closest thing to an F1 game to the switch.

wolfenstein II was also pleasantly surprising. was a little worried it would be another brown / grey generic military shooter, but I think it's ok. levels are original and imaginitive and fille with secrets. like a game should be.

55 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I want my fucking Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to arrive god damn it! It's taking ages because I order from England. :(

ordering from england these days is ......hold it..... N.Sane

giphy.gif

Edited by action

On 7/5/2018 at 5:01 AM, Oldest Goat said:

I want my fucking Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to arrive god damn it! It's taking ages because I order from England. :(

This game is impossible.

I can't wait until Captain Toad comes out. I took the day off from work just to play it. :lol:

• Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 9:25 PM, arnold layne said:

This game is impossible.

I can't wait until Captain Toad comes out. I took the day off from work just to play it. :lol:

Beat it 100% on Wii U two summers back. Enjoyed it for what it was, but have no real interest in double dipping to be honest.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Pretty solid. I'm pleased they're starting to bring the classic Final Fantasy games over BUT no love for Final Fantasy VIII? That's a crime because it is the best.

there's a good explanation for that. VII and IX were remastered for the PS4, so they can simply port those over to the switch. say hi to HD PC graphics. So no potato PS1 graphics on these classics. On top of that, some convenient additions were made: the option to disable random battles, the option to speed up the game during storytelling, and the Noob mode that lets you refill health and magic at the push of a button during battles.

VIII didn't get this treatment, yet so that's probably why it wasn't announced.

and by the way VIII is indeed the best. The best at being poop, with the lack of a magic meter :P

Edited by action

• 2 weeks later...