08/16/17 - Buffalo, NY - New Era Field

Estranged Reality

Axl is in a great mood he just told someone Well happy fuckin' birthday.

Then during KOHD, he said they had already made their case that they were loud. But if you were faced with possibly being buried in 8 feet of snow, you would need to be loud so if you got buried you could scream :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Axl is in a great mood he just told someone Well happy fuckin' birthday.

Then during KOHD, he said they had already made their case that they were loud. But if you were faced with possibly being buried in 8 feet of snow, you would need to be loud so if you got buried you could scream :rofl-lol:

What said of Trump??

4 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Wow, my buddy went tonight and said it was quite a bit better than the 2 shows he saw last year 

He must need his ears checked or he saw really bad shows. Axl was full on Mickey most of the show. Had much more rasp last year. Yes, 1.5 yrs touring and AC/DC thrown in will wear on a voice I'm sure. 

wow best concert of my life fuck anyone who shit talks the band or axl phone mics do not do them justice and out of what i have seen from the tour this was the most talkative axl has been he sang only women bleed and he was running around a lot more then usual and a very lively crowd although that isn't saying much for buffalo as axl says we are loud LMAO 

• Like 4