GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Cocktail attire but you don't have to wear shoes? Yeah, I really don't know. I was initially confused when I saw beach chic and barefoot. 

Ah, now I get it. Kick off weekend Is cocktail attire, wedding is beach chic. Wtf is beach chic? I only know half see through tunicas or scarfs around your hips. Please tell me beach chic is something else?!

Just now, Tori72 said:

Ah, now I get it. Kick off weekend Is cocktail attire, wedding is beach chic. Wtf is beach chic? I only know half see through tunicas or scarfs around your hips. Please tell me beach chic is something else?!

Beachy but stylish? :shrugs:

Fashion is not my forte. Black dominates my wardrobe and I wear a lot of band tees and black leggings with a pair of black work boots.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Does this mean we are about to see Axl barefoot and dressed all beachy? He's gonna look like Michael Bolton! :rofl-lol:

giphy.gif

braceyourself.jpg

Remember that image of Izzy and Axl both dressed all preppy and Izzy was wearing those terrible sandals? That's how I imagine Axl will be dressed up at that wedding if the attire is beach chic.

Edited by purplestargirl

8 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Remember that image of Izzy and Axl both dressed all preppy and Izzy was wearing those terrible sandals? That's how I imagine Axl will be dressed up at that wedding if the attire is beach chic.

Oh god, you're right! :rofl-lol: Poor @Tori72 is going to have to deal with seeing a lot of jesus sandals tomorrow.

Edited by Zoot
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Politania said:

If u check Kat instastory u will see miss red dress dancing and Carime in a dress. Cant say if that was wedding dress actually 🤗

Can’t have been a wedding dress, because that’s tomorrow.

i don’t know who’s who , I couldn’t even tell who Sasha is. But no NR wedding dress in sight. :D

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

Someone just asked Duff in the comments if his two good friends are Axl and Slash.

Hahaha this is funny. I wonder what Duff things about those Slaxl of even Sluff fantasies flying around. Are they aware of that? It must be really weird for them. 

Still funny 😄 

2 hours ago, Zoot said:

Oh god, you're right! :rofl-lol: Poor @Tori72 is going to have to deal with seeing a lot of jesus sandals tomorrow.

NOT funny. At least i hope they won’t be golden. @kkferro72 said Izzy’s were gold. :shocked:

Edited by Tori72

3 hours ago, Zoot said:

Does this mean we are about to see Axl barefoot and dressed all beachy? He's gonna look like Michael Bolton! :rofl-lol:

giphy.gif

Michale Bolton is not wearing a hat nor he is wearing any jewellery. Axl is going to look just the way he looks on stage. Having said that. I wouldn't be suprised if Axl ends up looking like Tom Selleck as Magnum P.I.

tom-selleck-magnum-dpa.jpg

21 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

Lol if Axl chooses to wear shorts he’s probably gonna have to wear his long white socks with them too.  

Meegan posted an Instagram story of her daughter which suggests she is still in LA at least. 

And Slash posted an image earlier of him and Meegan in a movie theater so I don't think he's attending Fernando's wedding.

8 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Don't worry it is something else. For women it would be a maxi or midi boho chic dresses. Dresses with slits, laces, patterns, backless, transparencies are more than allowed.

Spoiler

19.jpg

convidadas-casamento-pugli-azul.png

For man: khaki pants or shorts with a white/ light blue/ light pink formal shirt, loose and unbutton on the neck.

• Thanks 1