GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

I am seriously thinking now if its worth to purchase the AFD box :anger:

I love the band but this asshole makes me want to burn everything I have and it repulses me to think that my money goes to his pockets.

What an idiot, you don't do that! EVER! He's got zero tact with customers!

• Like 1

YES!!! I'm cluless about what Fernando's rant on twitter is about. He was looking at forums, ok. He has been here before. He knows most of us don't like him. He knows we're not asskissers. He shouldn't be surprised about anything he reads here

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

YES!!! I'm cluless about what Fernando's rant on twitter is about. He was looking at forums, ok. He has been here before. He knows most of us don't like him. He knows we're not asskissers. He shouldn't be surprised about anything he reads here

Trying to think what was discussed in these days....

+ AFD Box set being too expensive

+ OIAM non-inclusion in the AFD Box set

+ Adler saying Fernando is the key person for the reunion (thread got locked :P)

+ The Saskatoon show being removed from YouTube

+ Paul Tobias being a Yoko

:shrugs:

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

+ Adler saying Fernando is the key person for the reunion (thread got locked :P)

Adler, Tobias and OIAM has been discussed like 10 million times. The box set being expensive, himself and Meegan adreessed that isssue on social media. And Fernando didn't have any breakdown. Why now?

And who the fuck he thinks he is to decide to who is loyal die hard fan who is not?

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

You're missing a point. Yesterday the social media thread was making fun of Nandinho because of that jacket he posted for the European tour. I think that might be what pulled the trigger :lol: 

Anyway, what a babaca. Who the hell does he think he is? He should just shut up and respect the people who, after all, put money on his pockets, food on his table, marriages in Cancun in his curriculum and Ferraris in his garage. From Team Brazil, Nandinho always been my favourite and I'm not being ironic. Because of his age I always thought he would be the one who really cared for Axl, cause he was a kid when Axl took care of his family so he would have some emotional connection IMO. And when I talked to him after the AC/DC show for a few minutes he seemed really nice and humble, but adding this to his ironic comments on Meegan's post about Izzy and Steven he comes along as an idiot. 

This really pisses me off :anger:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, dgnr said:

You're missing a point. Yesterday the social media thread was making fun of Nandinho because of that jacket he posted for the European tour. I think that might be what pulled the trigger

So fans here were mean about his jacket. Why does he think fans have to care about a picture of his new jacket? Besides he was at HTGTH. Those are friendly fans right?  Well it's not paying off for them. They asked nicely about SOYL possible additions or rerecording parts. They couldn't get a straight answer from Fernando.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I only have 3 questions for Nando:

1. New Music

2. Axl in AC/DC

3. Izzy

3 or 3 million. They will never answer, even if they do. They would just come up with something vague, pretty much like a no answer. Been there, done that.

2 minutes ago, annabanana said:

Yes but for me that's not the only issue. My problem is he never had any kind of job within the music industry. Nor he was ever a manager of anything. And it is not just us fans who question his and his mother skills. We have heard from former band members like Bumbelfoot or Pitman calling them out. The company that was in charge of the Vegas DVD also had issues with them.

23 minutes ago, Padme said:

Well he did answer something. 

About OIAM, in HTGTH

"It was a band decision, collectively"

If you had not taken the time to look up for that, I wouldn't know about that, as I don't ever check HTGTH.

How nice it would be that such information was to made available for all fans? Even for the media writing articles on OIAM omission, they wouldnt speculate if this piece of text would have been provided to them.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, annabanana said:

Yes.

I think this is why many don’t respect him as a manager as he has never had to work hard to make a band successful. 

I appreciate it must be a very difficult job to manage Axl, just getting him to a show is probably a massive nightmare but he isn’t alone with that. He has Vanessa and Beta too.

I cant really think of any managerial decisions that have been good for the band that could have come from him. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
Autocorrect :/
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

If you had not taken the time to look up for that, I wouldn't know about that, as I don't ever check HTGTH.

How nice it would be that such information was to made available for all fans? Even for the media writing articles on OIAM omission, they wouldnt speculate if this piece of text would have been provided to them.

I check there from time to time to see if either Jarmo, Fernando or Axl say something. And yesterday I checked after I saw Fernando posting about looking around forums. And all the debate here. I didn't see it at first. I just saw him answearing yet not answering questions about SOYL. Upon close review. I found that comment.

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

I check there from time to time to see if either Jarmo, Fernando or Axl say something. And yesterday I checked after I saw Fernando posting about looking around forums. And all the debate here. I didn't see it at first. I just saw him answearing yet not answering questions about SOYL. Upon close review. I found that comment.

Did he say anything else about the reaction to his tweet?