British Politics

Gracii Guns

39 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Only downside is she's pure evil.

We have some bad mps in this country, but she is beyond all the others. Ian Ducan Smith is almost human compared to her.

-edit-

For clarity, it's Esther I'm talking about.

She’s proper fit though. 

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Can someone explain to a simple man what is going down with this brexit lark? 

In short, the Tory party used the idea of a referendum to curry favour with who they deem to be the ignorant unwashed underclass, sort of a version of what Trump did when he courted nationalists.  Now the Tories only did this because they didn't think for a minute that the country would be stupid enough to vote for Brexit.  Well as it turns out we're a bunch of thick cunts that voted for it thinking it was the WOGS OUT ticket.  So now we have a situation whereby they need to put together a plan to put an exit from Europe in place.  However its not that easy, especially since everyone was basically voting for something which, in terms of the nuts and bolts of it, no one knows what the fuck it is or how to put it in action in a way that in tenable for England first and foremost whilst also making concessions for various relationships we'd like to keep in the pocket.

So now Mays basically getting every deal and proposal knocked back because no one really actually wants this shit but they've got to enact it somehow otherwise it will be very counter-democratic.  Now they're just having various votes regarding whether to have a deal or no deal one, or whether to extend the time they get to thrash out a deal etc etc etc

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

The Americans actually talk about politics and this lot sit around talking about Diana Abbotts tits :lol: 

I’m just sitting in the pub having a swift one on the way home and casually browsing this thread. It just occurred to me that anybody glancing over at my phone would think I’m extremely strange. :lol: 

Look I can understand why you might vote for Labour, Green's, even the SNP if you hate the Torries. I can even understand that if you're a horrible person you might vote for the Tories or just a regular old racist UKIP.

Why would you though ever vote for the new independent group though? Any supporters here?

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Employees scurrying around with plates of food, trying to match them with customers? 

Not so much tonight it seems. Pretty mellow crowd and I don’t think they have food offers on a Tuesday. 

10 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Look I can understand why you might vote for Labour, Green's, even the SNP if you hate the Torries. I can even understand that if you're a horrible person you might vote for the Tories or just a regular old racist UKIP.

Why would you though ever vote for the new independent group though? Any supporters here?

I’d vote for them if there was a chance of a genuine third party. Cornyn is mental and the Tories are in the grip of Mogg and co. I’d absolutely vote for a more centrist party if the option was viable.  

Just now, Dazey said:

Not so much tonight it seems. Pretty mellow crowd and I don’t think they have food offers on a Tuesday. 

In Doncaster's Spoons, the mile castle or some bollocks, there is a guy who works there who is literally a double for Ed Sheeran. It basically is Ed Sheeran.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

In Doncaster's Spoons, the mile castle or some bollocks, there is a guy who works there who is literally a double for Ed Sheeran. It basically is Ed Sheeran.

I’m actually a big fan of ‘spoons these days. Used to hate the fucking places. No atmosphere, sterile like an office etc but I’ve warmed to them of late. It’s like the McDonalds of pubs. Cheap and you know what you’re getting plus the beer is alright.