British Politics

Gracii Guns

He was also correct about The Brexit Party when running as an independent for the North West. Farage's Brexit Party is stuffed with exactly the same sort of people as the Tories, Labour and the European Union; corporate city based elites, bankers, billionaire company bosses. Farage himself was a city stockbroker who attended Dulwich, one of our most prestigious schools. However much there is correspondence between TBP and working class leavers over the EU, The Brexit Party certainly do not represent England's working classes socio-economically - to a great extent. I say ''to a great extent'' as they've recruited some ''token black guys' haha so they're being a bit cleverer than merely stuffing their ranks with white corporate lawyers and such like. ''Chuck in the odd brother, woofter and white Jeremy Kyle pleb to make us look egalitarian''.

Elected an antisemite also in Lisa Forbes.

I do not understand how anyone could vote Labour (or Tory) given those two's policy on Brexit. Unless Brexit really isn't much of an issue for voters and they find Corbyn's mix of communism and antisemitism appealing? It strikes me as insane people continue to vote for those two decrepit parties.  

Edited by DieselDaisy

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Elected an antisemite also in Lisa Forbes.

I do not understand how anyone could vote Labour (or Tory) given those two's policy on Brexit. Unless Brexit really isn't much of an issue for voters and they find Corbyn's mix of communism and antisemitism appealing? It strikes me as insane people continue to vote for those two decrepit parties.  

I think you're overstating the criticism of Corbyn. The guy just seems like an old school leftist. But that's my American, outside looking in view.

1 minute ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

I think you're overstating the criticism of Corbyn. The guy just seems like an old school leftist. But that's my American, outside looking in view.

He is but Brexit is the dominant event of the day and overshadows everything right now.

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

You're rather ignoring various comments by me in which I made it clear that I regard the British left, more the middle class Guardian reading left, have become increasingly prone to (such abusive actions). Being ''increasingly'' prone presupposes the existence of chronology. I then, to demonstrate the correctness of my view, listed multiple recent exempla. Pay better attention next time.

You are still using the acts of a few extremists to condemn the many. Weak. 

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes, you mentioned a few things from widely different people, like vegans and people who want a new referendum, and hilariously conclude what the "left" has become.

Allow me to rephrase? I was citing a recent upsurge in behaviour of the left which is increasingly vocal, public, abusive and obnoxious. Re-reading my posts there should be little doubt that I was not merely chucking the entirety of the (historic-present) left of our politics into this category! 

PS

Gove has been on the Charley,

_107298273_thesunfrontpageresized.jpg

Edited by DieselDaisy

14515438-7117477-image-a-86_155993925267

Leadsom smoked joints at uni also. They were all off their tits, these Tories. 

I also have it from a reliable source that when Gove does his regular jog in front of the journalists, 

14515442-7117477-image-a-104_15599397530

He turns a corner, and outside of the sight of the cameras walks the rest of the way haha.

It is like Roy Keane and his dog walking. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

On 07/06/2019 at 2:42 PM, Len Cnut said:

Listen, I think the mans a cunt and he talks bollocks.  And not in a foolhardy way either, its a calculated hustle, these people sell this idea of being a saviour at the price of donation money to get themselves nice little 5 bedders in the suburbs, its all a big con and loads of lads across the country are taking a bite out of their giro to donate to his mickey mouse cause, I think the mans a ponce in the original sense of the word, as it was applied to pimps in centuries past i.e. someone that gets money out of doing nothing...BUT, having said all that, the man has a right to defend himself and if you're gonna go squaring up to him on the street, givin' it the biggun then he has every right to defend himself, especially if he's out with his kids or his missus.  He has a pretty coarse and objectionable opinion but he has the right to express it and he has the right to walk the streets without being accosted.  I don't necessarily fault people who accost him either, because realistically speaking, when you deliberately go out to attack certain groups, right or wrong, people will pull you up on it on the street.  In an ideal world they wouldn't and perhaps shouldn't but this world is far from ideal.  Fuckin' with a man when he's out with his family is just cowardly 

Just now, spunko12345 said:
On 07/06/2019 at 2:42 PM, Len Cnut said:

Listen, I think the mans a cunt and he talks bollocks.  And not in a foolhardy way either, its a calculated hustle, these people sell this idea of being a saviour at the price of donation money to get themselves nice little 5 bedders in the suburbs, its all a big con and loads of lads across the country are taking a bite out of their giro to donate to his mickey mouse cause, I think the mans a ponce in the original sense of the word, as it was applied to pimps in centuries past i.e. someone that gets money out of doing nothing...BUT, having said all that, the man has a right to defend himself and if you're gonna go squaring up to him on the street, givin' it the biggun then he has every right to defend himself, especially if he's out with his kids or his missus.  He has a pretty coarse and objectionable opinion but he has the right to express it and he has the right to walk the streets without being accosted.  I don't necessarily fault people who accost him either, because realistically speaking, when you deliberately go out to attack certain groups, right or wrong, people will pull you up on it on the street.  In an ideal world they wouldn't and perhaps shouldn't but this world is far from ideal.  Fuckin' with a man when he's out with his family is just cowardly 

It's not the punching from behind so much, as the pure lies that his family were with him. He has the right to say what he wants but he's going to take a lot of shit for it.

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

It's not the punching from behind so much, as the pure lies that his family were with him. He has the right to say what he wants but he's going to take a lot of shit for it.

I dunno, I just took him on his word for that bit...and yeah, he’s gonna take a lot of shit and answer for what he puts out there, thats why I’m never critical when one of my lot or some Antifa bloke puts it on him.  Someone I know banged him once, its on youtube.

12 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Prime Minister Patel :lol:  That'd be a sight to see.  On a related note, I've finally found out what bud bud ding ding means :lol:  All my life I heard that and I've only just now sussed (or rather been told) what it means!

For those that don't know much about her, she's closer to the Raab and Esther Mcvey types, except less of a basketcase.

She's neocon basically. She's pro war, anti gay, pro death penalty *hanging* (Gove is too, but they differ slightly on Brexit) ect. Tea Party conservative basically, except she can string a sentence together and doesn't deny what she is.

Gove's big sell on scrapping human rights.

Also a Scot's man who claims he supports the England football team. So he'll win over Graeme.

Luckily it looks like he's lossing support.

Still not as bad as Mcvey's pitch being behind a picture of Thatcher or Raab's speech sounding like he's Bane in The Dark Knight Rises.

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Esther was on itv's breakfast show this morning discussing how people who use food banks do so because they waste their money on drugs and booze haha.

She believes what she says too, unlike her colleagues. Evil basketcase that thinks homeless and disabled people are better off dead.

She's Ian Duncan Smith.

Edited by AtariLegend