Gracii Guns

British Politics

Just to balance out the toff bashing I recently discovered Corbyn has a net worth of £3 million.

Edited by DieselDaisy

2 hours ago, Dazey said:

69748281_10162065172590702_7900005167423

He is such a twat I actually quite like him. He is my sort of twat really, speaking Latin. etc. Yet he only obtained a second class honours reading history which means I'm officially brainier than he is.

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He is such a twat I actually quite like him. He is my sort of twat really, speaking Latin. etc. Yet he only obtained a second class honours reading history which means I'm officially brainier than he is.

I think he's very entertaining. Certainly is a lot of fun to watch at the dispatch box.

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

What? You admire a vestigial feature of the ruling class of the 18th century? A breathing anachronism who has never changed a diaper in his life? Someone who loathes modern life just as much as you? You don't say. And he's a leaver, too? I bet you have a semi right now. 

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

What? You admire a vestigial feature of the ruling class of the 18th century? A breathing anachronism who has never changed a diaper in his life? Someone who loathes modern life just as much as you? You don't say. And he's a leaver, too? I bet you have a semi right now. 

I have actually changed a *nappy* - we are not Americans - in my life I have you know - on a number of occasions. 

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have actually changed a *nappy* - we are not Americans - in my life I have you know - on a number of occasions. 

Eh, okay?

Rumours Boris has one last hand to play, considering not putting forth ''no no deal'' bill to Her Majesty for royal assent, which has precedent - Tony Blair did this on multiple occasions.

It's a shame they can't save up the self destructing till after they win the election. Wouldn't have been too bad then.

You should have mixed feelings regarding these deselections/resignations if you dislike the Conservative Party and/or are a remainer. On the one hand, yes they've lost their majority. On the other hand they have - by default - surged towards leave. 

PS

Frogs talking tough. Would be hilarious if Macron granted British Brexiteers a huge favour by not granting extension, although usually in these circumstances Macron eventually lubes up and bends over for Merkel with the dildo - Merkel of course keen to grant extension.

Edited by DieselDaisy

As one of the owners of the fund, I kind of like the idea of us using our massive wealth to acquire bits and pieces of the UK after Brexit. Rape and pillage and now aggressive bull market investments.

6 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

As one of the owners of the fund, I kind of like the idea of us using our massive wealth to acquire bits and pieces of the UK after Brexit. Rape and pillage and now aggressive bull market investments.

Fancy giving us a lift out and we can enter a glorious Nordic/Celtic social-democratic partnership? 

6 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

But you won't buy a mygnr membership? Stingy heathen. :lol:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Fancy giving us a lift out and we can enter a glorious Nordic/Celtic social-democratic partnership? 

I would love to.

21 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

But you won't buy a mygnr membership? Stingy heathen. :lol:

I think we are planning to buy thousands of them as soon as downzy is a bit down on cash and offers them at a discount.

Not sure who would be worse as speaker, Leadsom or Mogg.

No way the Tories back anyone other than a erg type. Not going to be a netrual fiqure.

On 08/09/2019 at 11:23 AM, Padme said:

Amber Rudd is gone. The problem is all the things she is saying.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49623737

Boris all time favorite rock song is...

His top looks like Gary Glitters spaceman kit with the shoulders ripped off.

Edited by Len Cnut

Just a reminder that several years ago Farage stood against Bercow in a general election. Not only did Farage not even come close, Farage's quest to become an mp ended with him finishing well behind a man in a dolphin costume called flipper.

DXL6tznXkAAL5vP.jpg