Jump to content
Gracii Guns

British Politics

Recommended Posts

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

My gawd,

EZu3UsBWsAII-j9?format=jpg&name=small

He is literally a paedo magnet. 

I can't stand that fuckin' cunt.  He is one of a handful of peak points in on our pop culture compost heap that needs to be cleaned and burned.  Hacking Milly Dowlers phone, what a fuckin' prick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2020 at 4:31 AM, Len Cnut said:

I can't stand that fuckin' cunt.  He is one of a handful of peak points in on our pop culture compost heap that needs to be cleaned and burned.  Hacking Milly Dowlers phone, what a fuckin' prick. 

He’s 2 cunts. I’d like to get into a room with him for a few minutes. He needs to learn some real world manners.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parody of Brexit before Brexit was even a thing. We miss you Rik. :lol: 
 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you ever seen The New Statesman @SoulMonster? It's honestly one of the best shows I've ever seen. Also extremely prescient given the current situation. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Labour Party meanwhile provides ample real life comedy,

EaGWlEoWkAMq9bS?format=jpg&name=small

(NB., the one on the left, skirts being clearly not a good idea for this sort of thing and the poor bastard grimacing on the path, as well as the woman who couldn't be arsed on the right doing an ehh black power salute). 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Labour Party meanwhile provides ample real life comedy,

EaGWlEoWkAMq9bS?format=jpg&name=small

(NB., the one on the left, skirts being clearly not a good idea for this sort of thing and the poor bastard grimacing on the path, as well as the woman who couldn't be arsed on the right doing an ehh black power salute). 

She's on the far right so that's probably another kind of salute. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 05/06/2020 at 9:31 PM, Len Cnut said:

I can't stand that fuckin' cunt.  He is one of a handful of peak points in on our pop culture compost heap that needs to be cleaned and burned.  Hacking Milly Dowlers phone, what a fuckin' prick. 

Sorry len, Which one len from the photo?. Piers, harvey rolf or Gary numan? You need to be specific!.:lol:

Edited by Sydney Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Sorry len, Which one len from the photo?. Piers, harvey rolf or Gary numan? You need to be specific!.:lol:

Sorry fella, I thought the hacking Milly Dowlers phone bit made it obvious, I sometimes forget there's people from all nations on here and no one gives a shit about English news except people from England :lol:  Its Piers Morgan, the common denominator in those pics, he was editor of The Sun or The Mirror or some such atrocious red top bollocks at the time of a nationwide phone hacking scandal, he hacked celebrity phones and such to find details and get inside stories about em and one of the phones hacked under his stewardship was that of 13 yr old murder victim Milly Dowler who was, I think, kidnapped, raped and murdered by this big fuckin' white van driving pedophile ogre by the name of Levi Belfield.  I think Belfield was his last name, not sure I've spelt that right.

P.S. Gary Glitter fella, Gary Numan ain't a pedo...or else he hasn't been caught yet and you know something the rest of us don't! :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Sorry fella, I thought the hacking Milly Dowlers phone bit made it obvious, I sometimes forget there's people from all nations on here and no one gives a shit about English news except people from England :lol:  Its Piers Morgan, the common denominator in those pics, he was editor of The Sun or The Mirror or some such atrocious red top bollocks at the time of a nationwide phone hacking scandal, he hacked celebrity phones and such to find details and get inside stories about em and one of the phones hacked under his stewardship was that of 13 yr old murder victim Milly Dowler who was, I think, kidnapped, raped and murdered by this big fuckin' white van driving pedophile ogre by the name of Levi Belfield.  I think Belfield was his last name, not sure I've spelt that right.

The big thing that stuck with me from that story is that when the Mirror hacked her phone it showed that her voicemail had been accessed so her family thought she was still alive. :vomit: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dazey said:

The big thing that stuck with me from that story is that when the Mirror hacked her phone it showed that her voicemail had been accessed so her family thought she was still alive. :vomit: 

Yeah, exactly, so some fuckin' poor family gets put through the fuckin' mangle cuz ol' Piers, the one to be found every morning on Good Morning England or whatever its fuckin' called, needed to sell a few thousand more copies of his 30p toilet paper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has pissed off the few remaining supporters he has left after pelting people for not social distancing through this entire corona thing, people on beaches, Cummings and initially - and crucially - Black Lives Matter protests, then suddenly saying he is proud of his son for attending an ehh Black Lives Matter rally! He is literally the most hypocritical man that ever lived. He pelted Gove for queue jumping for a corona test, but snuck in a sneaky tests for himself when he developed flu symptoms!

It is unbelievable that people can live with this level of hypocrisy really. How do you wake up in the morning, protest about something so vehemently (and he is good at what he does in this aspect) but then do the exact opposite of what you preach!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He has pissed off the few remaining supporters he has left after pelting people for not social distancing through this entire corona thing, people on beaches, Cummings and initially - and crucially - Black Lives Matter protests, then suddenly saying he is proud of his son for attending an ehh Black Lives Matter rally! He is literally the most hypocritical man that ever lived. He pelted Gove for queue jumping for a corona test, but snuck in a sneaky tests for himself when he developed flu symptoms!

It is unbelievable that people can live with this level of hypocrisy really. How do you wake up in the morning, protest about something so vehemently (and he is good at what he does in this aspect) but then do the exact opposite of what you preach!!!

This is always a touch of surprise buried beneath your indignation for these things, hypocrisy more specifically, in politics or certain groups, I don't expect nothing better from them.  I mean think about it, we're roughly the same age right, in the politics of our day where have you seen anything but hypocrisy?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying don't point it out and perhaps I'm jaded to the point of indifference but its just the same thing over and over and over again.  I can't watch stuff like Good Morning Britain or the news for this very reason, its just fuckin' mind numblingly boring.  We live in such  a fuckin' inane phoney surface level insubstantial culture right now that it is spirit-crushing. 

Best to just remove yourself from it I find, you're better off with your fuckin' Latin and history or literature or something, at least you learn something, I sort of have to cuz otherwise what we are offered here in the 21st century as culture will leave your soul undernourished.  I can actually feel my fuckin' brain shutting down.  History especially, has a weird way of like...contextualising politics and modern affairs I find.  The machinations of it become very obvious because this shit all follows patterns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Have you ever seen The New Statesman @SoulMonster? It's honestly one of the best shows I've ever seen. Also extremely prescient given the current situation. 

 

*noted*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently they’re gonna do over the statue of Baden Powell now.  I didn’t know he was a racist.  Come to that all I know about him was that he started the scouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Apparently they’re gonna do over the statue of Baden Powell now.  I didn’t know he was a racist.  Come to that all I know about him was that he started the scouts.

Well he was probably a nonce then and hence we're well rid of him. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Well he was probably a nonce then and hence we're well rid of him. :lol: 

Apparently he met with Hitler to discuss closer relations between the scouts and the Hitler Youth.  Doesn't Stephen Fry play him, or a piss take thereof in a Black Adder?  Or The Thin Blue Line?  Perhaps he was just a dotty old cunt that was drawing towards the scouting and nothing more?  I think a more thorough investigation of this meeting and when and how it happened and what it entailed is probably called for before knocking his statue down because the rest of the accusations against him, spoke against homosexuality and masturbation, well fuck me, what public figure of that era came out in support of those? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Well he was probably a nonce then and hence we're well rid of him. :lol: 

See, he was just an off his tits eccentric, I can see him wandering into a meeting with Hitler in the 1930s not knowing fuck all about the dark side of em :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The state of this lot in London today, embarrassing for the UK :facepalm:

And that hard man at the end in a green t shirt going after the smallest officer he can see :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people with out weapons are the violent ones? Interesting take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. Morons who turned up to defend the cenotaph against BLM and are pissed off they weren’t allowed through by police so started on them. 

The football lads out for trouble because they’ve nothing better to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Oh this is the Right? Wish the cops wouldve responded accordingly, then.

Also, what is this cenotaph everyone over there is on about all the time lately?

Edited by soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, soon said:

Oh this is the Right? Wish the cops wouldve responded accordingly, then.

Also, what is this cenotaph everyone over there is on about all the time lately?

A war memorial, or rather peace memorial I think. I have no idea why parts of the BLM movement wants to vandalise it. I don't see the connection. Maybe it is just thought of as a symbol over British colonialism? Still, that is with some degrees of separation while it is directly and closely held dear, I assume, to all Brits who have fought and lost in their wars and conflicts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

A war memorial, or rather peace memorial I think. I have no idea why parts of the BLM movement wants to vandalise it. I don't see the connection. Maybe it is just thought of as a symbol over British colonialism? Still, that is with some degrees of separation while it is directly and closely held dear, I assume, to all Brits who have fought and lost in their wars and conflicts. 

Thanks for filling me in. I remember it from a Pink Floyd song now, lol.

Yeah, stuff like that is complex. Because it is, in part, a memorial to the racist colonial and imperial expeditions which still leave immense misery and destruction in their wake. But its also a memorial to the those who sacrificed their lives and limbs fighting fascism. Not to mention the class implications, and the constrained choices leading towards enrolment, of many soldiers.

But to me all that could be explored about the complexity is actually secondary to the idea that people are willing to get their heads kicked in and/or careers ruined over symbolism. Fucking symbolism, really?? Smh

Defending it, when it can easily be cleaned of graffiti, is still far dumber than attacking it imo. But strategically theres really not much meat on the bone to attacking it (unless its a cleaver rouse to get Right wingers arrested and into the system).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There have been gatherings like that all over the UK to defend memorials and statues. I don’t get it personally, to me it just looks like a bunch of hooligans looking for a fight. I bet most of them don’t even know what they’re defending.

I thought it was great when the people pulled down the Colston statue and jumped all over him, then rolled him into the river. I don’t know how anyone can watch it and think it’s vandalism. 

The UK doesn’t want to face its colonial past - when I was at school the history of the British Empire was taught like it was all good for everyone and a massive achievement. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×