bigpoop

Brian Johnson Returns to the Stage

HOLY SHIT

Plant and Johnson?!?!?!

Way cool to me

• Like 3

Sorta' raises some questions about his departure from AC/DC...

Well, he's looking and sounding good, sounds much better than those last few AC/DC shows. Good for him.

• Like 1

That's where he belongs.

I know a one-off thing like this is a smaller venue is probably easier on his ears than an AC/DC stadium gig, but it makes you wonder the current status of his hearing.

That´s great!!! I hope he goes back to singing in AC/DC...With this, Axl can re-focus on his own band. So everyone wins!!!!

• Like 3

I don't think this signals a return to AC/DC. A one off guest appearance on one song is much easier and has little threats to his hearing as opposed to a full on 2 hour a night stadium tour. Still, very cool to see.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I don't think this signals a return to AC/DC. A one off guest appearance on one song is much easier and has little threats to his hearing as opposed to a full on 2 hour a night stadium tour. Still, very cool to see.

^^^ This. Don't think he'll return to AC/DC, personally.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Brian's voice is still unbelievably strong. He could still do AC/DC.

I don't think one minute of him singing in Oxford means he would be able to complete an AC/DC tour.  

1 hour ago, bucketfoot said:

Percy is just cool as fuck.

The dude's voice aged like wine. Its different, but even better in certain ways. I love Robert Plant as a musician, the dude absolutely inspires me. I wish he would do one final trek with Zeppelin, though 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The dude's voice aged like wine. Its different, but even better in certain ways. I love Robert Plant as a musician, the dude absolutely inspires me. I wish he would do one final trek with Zeppelin, though 

Yeah, me too, really respect him for not doing it though, he's always moving forward.... poor Jimmy.

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yep, I feel like he's running out of time and it looks like it's never going to happen now though. Shame, Celebration Day was spectacular.

• Like 1

All I know is if I was almost deaf in one year and seriously low in the other and I was told to get off stage or go deaf. I wouldn't go anywhere near any live music again. Raises many questions. Cool to see though without a doubt 

4 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

^^^^^^^ yes please!

• Like 1

I think if I had been at this show, I would have of died and gone to heaven quite happily. Two of my Icons Plant and Rodgers, and its absolutely amazing to see Brian Johnson up there, three awesome voices on one stage. The comradery is a joy to watch, I can't fan girl enough over this.

4 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I follow a few Zepplin sites, and there's some rumblings that Led Zepplin will be the surprise band at Glastonbury this year, I have no idea if it's true but would be great to see ??

16 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

HOLY SHIT

Plant and Johnson?!?!?!

Way cool to me

what's weird is i was just speaking to my BFF about Paul Rodgers. we were listening to Em's song Beautiful and i said wow Em's sampling Rodger's Reaching Out. very cool! ;)