Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

Yeah I'm down with qb td's being 6.

What's the flex now I didnt even look. I'm ok with flex with being just wr/te if that's what it is now but I'm down for whatever.

Draft clock being 60 is cool. (Guess we really need to draft this weekend at the latest).

How's everybody feel about the championship being played on week 17? Sometimes week 17 can have a lot of starters not playing much. Again I'm cool with whatever but you can get screwed that last week.

Edited by J Dog

15 hours ago, Getizzyback said:

Please let me request 3 things:

change TD pass by QB to 6 points

change draft clock to 60 seconds

make the flex (wr/rb/te) 

Done

Done

Already was wr/rb/te

Now we need more people so we can set the draft. We need 5 more to sign up.

Edited by Tourettes2400

30 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

Help me out here

What is the draft clock and make.the flex

The draft clock comes into play if you want to be part of the live draft. Everyone has 60 seconds to make their pick. You can also just rank your players from 1-500 or whatever and let the computer draft your highest ranked available player if you can't or don't want to draft live.

Flex position is just another player you put in your lineup, being a wide receiver, running back, or tight end.

22 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

The draft clock comes into play if you want to be part of the live draft. Everyone has 60 seconds to make their pick. You can also just rank your players from 1-500 or whatever and let the computer draft your highest ranked available player if you can't or don't want to draft live.

Flex position is just another player you put in your lineup, being a wide receiver, running back, or tight end.

Any idea when the draft is likely to take place and can you rank your players on a mobile phone or has it got to be done on a pc or laptop.

1 hour ago, BrayWyatt said:

Any idea when the draft is likely to take place and can you rank your players on a mobile phone or has it got to be done on a pc or laptop.

The draft date/ time hasn't been determined yet. But it will have to be this weekend sometime because games start the following Thursday I think. So when does everybody want to do it? I don't care at all. I'll probably autodraft anyway.

Ive done everything in this league so far on my iPhone. To be honest though, I can't figure out how to rank players to draft yet on this app. (There's a free espn app that I'm using. You can just use the website too if you want).

Draft maybe Friday or Sunday? But I'm down for whatever. How many teams do we have so far?

You can also just use ESPN rankings too. They've already got everybody ranked and it will just auto draft for you based on their rankings. I think I did that once and actually got a decent team.

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I would have a go but i know nothing about American football.Is it just picking 11 guys and hope for the best?

Well, yes... it can almost be that easy! :lol: You have to post a lineup each week with a certain number of players at each position. One quarterback, 2 running backs, 2 wide receivers, etc... And players always get hurt, so you gotta get new ones a lot. If you wanna get a crash course in American football, go for it! :lol:

Do they have fantasy leagues in like soccer and cricket in Britain? 

8 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I would have a go but i know nothing about American football.Is it just picking 11 guys and hope for the best?

I joined on thursday and entered a live draft, I thought it was for the teams on here until I realised that ive also entered a different league.

3 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Well, yes... it can almost be that easy! :lol: You have to post a lineup each week with a certain number of players at each position. One quarterback, 2 running backs, 2 wide receivers, etc... And players always get hurt, so you gotta get new ones a lot. If you wanna get a crash course in American football, go for it! :lol:

Do they have fantasy leagues in like soccer and cricket in Britain? 

Yes i did fantasy football here,it was easy:lol:

ok i'll try it,what do i do now?

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

Yes i did fantasy football here,it was easy:lol:

ok i'll try it,what do i do now?

Ok cool! Send your email in a pm to @Tourettes2400 and he will send you an invite to join our league. It's on espn.com as "mygnrforum". Then you join it and make up a name and that type shit, but you're already familiar with the concept so that's good. 

@BrayWyatt get in the right goddamn league, and now we only need one more!!!

17 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Ok cool! Send your email in a pm to @Tourettes2400 and he will send you an invite to join our league. It's on espn.com as "mygnrforum". Then you join it and make up a name and that type shit, but you're already familiar with the concept so that's good. 

i sent the PM with my email. When does it start? Will i have time because of the time differences? It's just after 9pm now, what time is it there?

Sorry for the shitload of questions btw:lol: