Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

16 hours ago, triad said:

Lots of big scorers in tonight's game.  Too bad half of them were on people's benches.  :lol:

@janrichmond, check your lineup.  Your tight end is on IR and out until the end of November.  Need to drop him (or another player) and pick up a new TE!

What the fuck is my 'tight end'? and whats a TE??

This is way more complicated than real football :wow:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

What the fuck is my 'tight end'? and whats a TE??

This is way more complicated than real football :wow:

Ok... TE stand for "tight end". That's a type of receiver. (Insert dirty joke). Basically, yours is hurt bad, won't play again this year, and you need a new one that might score you some points, because yours is done. Go to "players", find the group that says TE, add a new one, and drop your current one... then make sure to put your new one into your starting lineup.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Ok... TE stand for "tight end". That's a type of receiver. (Insert dirty joke). Basically, yours is hurt bad, won't play again this year, and you need a new one that might score you some points, because yours is done. Go to "players", find the group that says TE, add a new one, and drop your current one... then make sure to put your new one into your starting lineup.

I think i have done it now :lol: if you have look and see if it's ok and let me know (please) 

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

I think i have done it now :lol: if you have look and see if it's ok and let me know (please) 

Yep- you're good to go with that! Just an FYI though- you dropped 2 players and just added one, so you can add another player if you want for your bench. You don't have to if you don't want though. Your starting lineup is full and that's all that really matters... 👍

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2017 at 12:16 AM, triad said:

Lots of big scorers in tonight's game.  Too bad half of them were on people's benches.  :lol:

@janrichmond, check your lineup.  Your tight end is on IR and out until the end of November.  Need to drop him (or another player) and pick up a new TE!

I wish someone would've left Gurley on the bench. He went off on me.

jan has a very nice "tight end" :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Playing my boy whiskey and we both need a win bad. My poor team has been hurt up since the season started.

Seems like in general the defenses are starting to catch up with all these high powered offenses.

Hell yeah bro- I wish I could blame my piss poor team on injuries. Raiders killed me last week. Oh well- Raider til I die!

@janrichmond did you even see you had the high score on the league last week? 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, BrayWyatt said:

Anyone want to trade me a good running back for a receiver. My running backs are rotten.

I know what you mean about running backs.  My bench RBs are doing nothing every week. 

I need a lucky guess to find a guy to fill in next week for the bye.  

On 10/3/2017 at 4:09 PM, janrichmond said:

I got skills* :lol:

*dunno what the fuck i'm doing:shrugs:

Do this:  :P

1. Swap your starting wide receivers (WR) who are on bye with healthy WRs from your bench.  
  2. Swap Dalvin Cook with a healthy running back (RB) from your bench. 
  3. Drop Dalvin Cook.  He tore up his knee and is out for the year, which is really sad for the kid.  
  4. Pick up a new guy to replace Cook.  I suggest grabbing a healthy quarterback (QB), since Mariota is injured and questionable to play.  Keep an eye on Mariota's status.
  5. Pick up a kicker (K) for your bench, and swap him for your kicker who is on bye.  

As much as I want to win, it's way more fun playing against a full team.  Good luck, but not too much good luck!  :headbang:

• Like 1

On 10/2/2017 at 6:17 PM, BrayWyatt said:

Anyone want to trade me a good running back for a receiver. My running backs are rotten.

And there is nothing on the waiver wire. I'm about to get hit hard with some byes coming up and gonna be hurting.