Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

On 11/8/2017 at 7:23 PM, Whiskey Rose said:

dammit! Oh well, still winning :lol:

I'm sure that must have been @Fitha_whiskey :max: lol.  And I seem to recall that we all crashed and burned in that one! sad. :lol: But seriously, anyone can compete for the Coveted Whiskey Cup, provided of course I am wiping the floor with them. And looks like you qualify! :P ba dom bom.

Once again....

• Haha 1

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎10 at 11:15 PM, triad said:

Oh, my team has problems, all right.  AP got stuffed on Thursday night, and all my Packers fell of the face of the earth when Aaron Rodgers got hurt.  But "Next man up!  Do your job!  etc., etc."  :lol:

Bring it on!  rock3

oh oh, I'm going down fast :lol:

20 hours ago, triad said:

Congrats, @BrayWyatt, and condolences to the Whiskey twins.  What I want to know is how @Dan H. keeps winning.  He must have some kind of voodoo goin' on, to keep his opponents from scoring.  Four weeks in a row < 95 points!   :suspicious:

I was a little worried this week actually.

I'm kindof amazed too, I am getting destroyed in my other league :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I scored 132 pts and still got beat. It feels like whoever I play winds up being top scorer every week! But at least I hammered @Whiskey Rose and gained a game in the Whiskey Cup! I’m only 2 behind ya at 6-4!!!

Sorry about that. I was actually worried because I didn't have Zeke. As long as Antonio Brown keeps scoring 42 pts I guess I have a chance lol

16 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I scored 132 pts and still got beat. It feels like whoever I play winds up being top scorer every week! But at least I hammered @Whiskey Rose and gained a game in the Whiskey Cup! I’m only 2 behind ya at 6-4!!!

When your quarterback gets negative points...  :wacko:  :lol:

On 11/14/2017 at 8:56 PM, Dan H. said:

I was a little worried this week actually.

I'm kindof amazed too, I am getting destroyed in my other league :lol:

I'm the opposite, I'm tied for 2nd in my other league and straight garbage in this league. Me and you just had a shoot out.

Actually there were a lot of shoot outs this week. Except Jan vs the cougars. That was a defensive struggle :lol:

• Like 1

This is the last week of the regular season for the league. Which means the end for most of us, except the top 4 teams going to the playoffs...

There is still plenty at stake for us non playoff teams. @Whiskey Rose the Whiskey Cup stands tied at 6-6!!! This week is for bragging rights for a whole year!!! May Stafford throw 4 INTs and Agholor be invisible to Wentz! 🙏:lol:

11 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

This is the last week of the regular season for the league. Which means the end for most of us, except the top 4 teams going to the playoffs...

There is still plenty at stake for us non playoff teams. @Whiskey Rose the Whiskey Cup stands tied at 6-6!!! This week is for bragging rights for a whole year!!! May Stafford throw 4 INTs and Agholor be invisible to Wentz! 🙏:lol:

I'll miss playing "American football" with you all.  :hug:

Bolded is hilarious.  I hope that my guys score anywhere near their projections.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

the Whiskey Cup stands tied at 6-6!!! This week is for bragging rights for a whole year!!! May Stafford throw 4 INTs and Agholor be invisible to Wentz! 🙏:lol:

Oh shit, this is getting serious now :lol: Do I get rid of my beloved Agholor to get closer to beating you, or let him play the final game for me? Decisions decisions..but I'll probably drop him :lol:

38 minutes ago, triad said:

I'll miss playing "American football" with you all.  :hug:

Bolded is hilarious.  I hope that my guys score anywhere near their projections.  

I agree, it was super fun playing with you all! (even though I sucked big time, but that's ok, it was still fun :lol:).

• Haha 1