Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

7 hours ago, Getizzyback said:

I'll start the suggestions. How about:

1.  Saturday, Sept. 1st. 3:00PM eastern time

2. Sunday, Sept. 2nd.   3:00PM eastern time

3. Monday, Sept. 3rd.   3:00PM eastern time

????????????????????????????????????????

Sunday or monday 

If anybody wants to try soccer, you're welcome to join the inaugural mygnr Premier League fantasy football. I created a couple of mygnr leagues, with scoring starting from the second week, so newcomers get the advantage of choosing their teams with the benefit of the first week having been played, and form players available.

The league is at https://fantasy.premierleague.com. Under the Leagues header, go to join or create new leagues, and...

The code for joining the classic league (total points over season) is: 748978-921559

The code for joining the head-to-head (play a game against another league team each week) is: 748978-923166

1 hour ago, J Dog said:

If yall need more players I could probably pick up a spot.

Yeah man- I think we just figured you’d be back in. Seems like everyone from last year has checked in and said they’re coming back... 

I forgot who was actually the commissioner? Is it @Tourettes2400? We had 8 teams last year, and I think you can have 12? Anyone else wanting to join this league? 

2 hours ago, J Dog said:

If yall need more players I could probably pick up a spot.

I just looked and it shows everyone signed back up from last year. So I just changed it from 10 to a 12 person league. Right now we have 10 signed up. So send me your email and I will send you an invite. We will still need 1 more person after you sign up though.

1 hour ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I just looked and it shows everyone signed back up from last year. So I just changed it from 10 to a 12 person league. Right now we have 10 signed up. So send me your email and I will send you an invite. We will still need 1 more person after you sign up though.

So if I played last year, I'm already in for this year?

38 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

So if I played last year, I'm already in for this year?

Yes, it shows that everyone has joined. You should be able to go to www.espn.com/fantasy/ 
and log in.

This has me wondering how many people actually want to play this year vs who is still signed up from last year.

So far in the thread I see me, @triad @janrichmond @Fitha_whiskey @J Dog @BrayWyatt @Gibson_Guy87 @Getizzyback that are in.

16 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@Tourettes2400 do I have to pick my players now?? What’s the latest I can do it?

They will set up a draft date. That’s when we will pick teams. You can either auto draft and the computer will pick players for you, or manual draft and pick the players yourself. Once they set the draft date you should get a notification and they’ll let us know here.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, J Dog said:

They will set up a draft date. That’s when we will pick teams. You can either auto draft and the computer will pick players for you, or manual draft and pick the players yourself. Once they set the draft date you should get a notification and they’ll let us know here.

We better make a draft day soon, the season starts September 6th.

Pretty much any week night at about 6 central time is good but here are a few dates that I can do. You guys tell me what is the best for you.

Friday, August 24 anytime after 6 central time

Saturday, August 25 in the morning - early afternoon

Sunday, August 26 in the morning or evening,I Have a draft  at 3pm in another league so it would have to be after that if we do it at night

Sometime in the evening Friday, August 31

Saturday, September 1st  11am- 2 pm central time

42 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Pretty much any week night at about 6 central time is good but here are a few dates that I can do. You guys tell me what is the best for you.

Sunday, August 26 in the morning or evening,I Have a draft  at 3pm in another league so it would have to be after that if we do it at night

Sunday 26th would do me

5 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I'm good with August 24, August 31, September 1

I could do Saturday August 25th and Sunday August 26th as long as it's before 1pm central (which is 2pm my time)

5 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Of those dates, weeknights after 6 PM work for me (Central Time, USA).  Sunday evening, August 26 is also good.  Other weekend times I'll be driving, or birding, or at a wedding, so I'm OK with defaulting to autodraft if I have to.  

4 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Okay, I set the draft to Sunday, August 26 at 9:00 eastern. Hope that is good for everybody. I also changed the teams from 12 back to 10. 

I have a money league draft on espn at the same time, no big deal, if that's the best for most, I will let "EVIL OTTO" take over.....