Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

2 hours ago, J Dog said:

And wtf, looks like I'm gonna lose to freakin whiskey rose this week. Bless my team's heart.

:lol: Don't sound so surprised. :max:

I'll gladly lose every other game as long as I beat both my fellow "country"men Fitha_Whiskey and J Dog in our head to head matchups.. one down, one to go :lol:

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I knew Agholor wouldn't let me down. :lol:

Anybody have Wentz? He was on fiyah last night. 

Well rub it in why don't ya :lol: Three wins, and two of em are against me and fitha whiskey, hope you're happy. Agholor :lol:

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, J Dog said:

^^^^When she leaves she's like, I'll remember that. And Smokey is like, remember it write it down take a picture I don't give a fuuuuuck :lol:

Oh yeah, the whole scene is hilarious.  The one where she wants to borrow Craig's microwave is :lol:, too.  

1 hour ago, BrayWyatt said:

Jay Ajayi is a jobber, i need to dump him. Anyone want to swap him for zeke or a decent rb.

Ty Montgomery should be available.  I just dumped him for a back-up kicker.  :rofl-lol:    

Seriously, after the top 5 or so running backs, everyone else is iffy every week.  Hope you find a guy to generate some points for you.  

On 10/29/2017 at 10:42 AM, J Dog said:

Glad I didn't have anybody playing in the London game, I keep forgetting those start at like 9 in the morning over here.

Our teams are going down to the wire!  I'll have to stay up and see what happens tonight.  

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

And @Whiskey Rose was 2nd highest, but I still beat ya and narrowed your lead in the coveted Whiskey Cup to 6-3... Late season run happens now! :lol:

dammit! Oh well, still winning :lol:

4 hours ago, J Dog said:

Coveted Whiskey Cup :lol: Was the horse race from the country thread figured into this legendary competition? Cause I remember whose horse pulled up lame with a hammy right out the gate :lol:

I'm sure that must have been @Fitha_whiskey :max: lol.  And I seem to recall that we all crashed and burned in that one! sad. :lol: But seriously, anyone can compete for the Coveted Whiskey Cup, provided of course I am wiping the floor with them. And looks like you qualify! :P ba dom bom.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

@triad, I'm projected to beat you this week?! Something must be very wrong with your team :lol:

But alright then, Game On girl! :headbang:

Oh, my team has problems, all right.  AP got stuffed on Thursday night, and all my Packers fell of the face of the earth when Aaron Rodgers got hurt.  But "Next man up!  Do your job!  etc., etc."  :lol:

Bring it on!  rock3

• Haha 1