Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

5 hours ago, triad said:

Good luck everyone during Week 2.  May your starters stay healthy.  

Also, shout out to my leading scorers from last week, the Jacksonville Defense!  rock3   I have no idea who any of them are!  :lol:

Seems like defense is always a roll of the dice... I'm trying out a new defensive strategy right now. I didn't exactly set the world on fire with it last week though... :shrugs:

7 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Seems like defense is always a roll of the dice... I'm trying out a new defensive strategy right now. I didn't exactly set the world on fire with it last week though... :shrugs:

The whole thing is a roll of the dice!  

On 9/15/2017 at 12:48 AM, triad said:

Lol at how many of us had players playing in tonight's game.  Wishful thinking that either team would put up points!  I never figured Cinci would be so bad to start out.  

Yeah I didn't have the Bengals going to the super bowl or anything, but they've looked awful these first 2 games. Surprisingly bad.

On 9/17/2017 at 10:07 AM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Whoo hoo- Raiders are on tv here again today! (In Chiefs country, I don't get to see them a whole lot). Half my team is Raiders, so I need a big day from them! ☠️ It's a Bo Jackson #34 black jersey kinda day...

The silver and black are looking strong. That was a straight beat down yesterday. Qb is looking great. Lynch has the running game they've been missing. And with Amari and Crabtree it's almost impossible to cover both.

I played Scots Cowboys yesterday and they have Crabtree, he caught 3 td's. That's one thing that sucks about fantasy football if you're really a football fan, I was like yeah baby Da Raidaz! No throw it to somebody else :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, J Dog said:

The silver and black are looking strong. That was a straight beat down yesterday. Qb is looking great. Lynch has the running game they've been missing. And with Amari and Crabtree it's almost impossible to cover both.

I played Scots Cowboys yesterday and they have Crabtree, he caught 3 td's. That's one thing that sucks about fantasy football if you're really a football fan, I was like yeah baby Da Raidaz! No throw it to somebody else :lol:

No doubt! Yeah that offense looks like an unstoppable machine right now. Lynch, Richard and Washington were just pounding on the ground. Crab is awesome. I almost took him before Coop, but if Coop can cut down on the drops he's gonna have a sick year...

Pretty competitive across our league this week...

On 9/17/2017 at 11:46 AM, J Dog said:

Bo knows football.

Week 2 about to kick off. Get ya lineups straight. ODB jr and his bum ankle are killing me.

Jordy Nelson tried to kill my team, but his teammates picked up the slack.  Packers dropping like flies, as usual.  

7 hours ago, triad said:

Lots of big scorers in tonight's game.  Too bad half of them were on people's benches.  :lol:

@janrichmond, check your lineup.  Your tight end is on IR and out until the end of November.  Need to drop him (or another player) and pick up a new TE!

Wow- you're right... that will drive a person crazy when a bench guy goes for huge points...

• Like 1