Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

On 10/6/2017 at 3:38 PM, janrichmond said:

I just did some stuff with my guys, will one of you lot have a butchers for me? 

"have a butchers"?  Idk what that means!  :P  

Last time I will suggest ideas to my opponent, that's for sure.  You got a helluva good deal picking up Deshaun Watson.  He is single-handedly butchering my chances of winning.  Well, him plus my decision to start Russell Wilson instead of Alex Smith.  :max:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, triad said:

"have a butchers"?  Idk what that means!  :P  

Last time I will suggest ideas to my opponent, that's for sure.  You got a helluva good deal picking up Deshaun Watson.  He is single-handedly butchering my chances of winning.  Well, him plus my decision to start Russell Wilson instead of Alex Smith.  :max:

Have a butchers means have a look. It's cockney rhyming slang, it's from butcher's hook = look ;)

The football i just picked random names from the list:lol: i've never heard of any of them and dunno what all the terms mean. I took it as a compliment when someone mentioned my 'tight end' :lol:

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Have a butchers means have a look. It's cockney rhyming slang, it's from butcher's hook = look ;)

The football i just picked random names from the list:lol: i've never heard of any of them and dunno what all the terms mean. I took it as a compliment when someone mentioned my 'tight end' :lol:

You're learning football, I'm learning cockney rhyming slang.  Fair trade.  And who doesn't want a good "tight end", right?  :D

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Reports coming in that Aaron Rodgers may have broken his collarbone. I might be done watching football until he comes back 

They're saying it's definitely broken and he might be out all season.  With 3 offensive line starters out, it's even rougher for Hundley.  And half of GB's secondary is hurt, too.  Sucks.  

2 hours ago, triad said:

They're saying it's definitely broken and he might be out all season.  With 3 offensive line starters out, it's even rougher for Hundley.  And half of GB's secondary is hurt, too.  Sucks.  

I expect a 7-9 season at best. Maybe it'll be a wake up call to our GM once he sees how garbage our team is without Aaron