Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

7 hours ago, triad said:

So, Kareem Hunt, eh?  Dude got 4 weeks worth of points in one game.  

When I first looked at my draft I was like dang, a rookie, and he's only starting because the actual starter is hurt, that will be a bust pick. But after last night, I'm a fan.That's what you call a nice first game to start your career.

6 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

As a Raider fan, I have plenty of reasons to hate them both... 

Oh man, ever since the snow game and the Brady tuck rule I've hated the Pats. Da Raidaaaaz should've been playing in the super bowl.

9 hours ago, triad said:

So, Kareem Hunt, eh?  Dude got 4 weeks worth of points in one game.  

I had Hunt benched in my other league for Gilislee (who got me some decent points). I expect a more consistent season from Gilislee. Still kicking myself though. Hunt picked up 6 more points than all three of my Pats/Chiefs players combined.

Reworked my lineup for this league last night and I'm ready to fuck you up. Projections have us pretty well matched now

Well, I lost $30 betting on the Pats but I started Hunt in my other league with Gillislee on the bench lol.

Gillislee scored the td after Hunt had fumbled the ball on his 1st nfl carry and I text a few guys and said, "well it looks like I started the wrong rb" lol. It worked out in the end though.

Edited by Tourettes2400

3 hours ago, J Dog said:

When I first looked at my draft I was like dang, a rookie, and he's only starting because the actual starter is hurt, that will be a bust pick. But after last night, I'm a fan.That's what you call a nice first game to start your career.

Yeah, he looked great running and catching.  Elusive.  Lucky start for your team!

1 hour ago, Dan H. said:

Reworked my lineup for this league last night and I'm ready to fuck you up. Projections have us pretty well matched now

HEY!  I'm already behind thanks to Hunt taking up too many of Kelce's projected points.  :lol:   

Should be a good game.  Bring it on.  

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

have i played yet? how do i check?

When you're looking at your team players, to the right is the box heading Week 1, with columns OPP (the opposing team you're playing) and column Status ET which shows the day they play. Looks like you play on Sunday.

You've already got some points though, cause of your defense team. Go into Scoreboard at the very top and it will show your points.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

And the Raiders are on tv here! Whoo hoo! Hoping for a big day outta AC/DC!

I see you got Derek Carr and Amari Cooper and whiskey rose got Lynch. I was hoping to get at least one of those three but made it to our draft too late. I'm looking for Carr to have a big year.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I'm getting my ass kicked. No worries though, this fuckhead from Iowa will prevail!

Ah so you're the fuckheads :lol: 

I'm doing way better than I thought I would. Had to put Beckham Jr on the bench since they're saying he probably won't play, I figured that was gonna kill me.