Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

5 hours ago, Getizzyback said:

I have a money league draft on espn at the same time, no big deal, if that's the best for most, I will let "EVIL OTTO" take over.....

I can move it back to 7pm central, if that is good

4 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

AM or PM? 

PM

27 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Have you heard from @Dan H.? He has never been in here to say if he’s playing or not this year, has he?

I don't think so. All I did was re-open the league and when I did it sent an email to everyone who was in last year. The majority of us have been in here talking, so I thought was good enough :lol:

8 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Im too thick for this shit I'm afraid, i don't even understand what it is. 

You just pick players like the UK PL fantasy football. I did it last year and picked players that had names I liked 😂

Oh btw ,’tight end’ isn’t what you’d think it is 😂

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

You just pick players like the UK PL fantasy football. I did it last year and picked players that had names I liked 😂

Oh btw ,’tight end’ isn’t what you’d think it is 😂

I never played UK fantasy football, thats what I'm sayin' and dont say UK, it don't suit ya :lol:  But pick em and then what happens, points the more times their hairdos look gayer when the whistle blows than at kick off, what? Help your boy out a little :lol:   Also, tight end has NEVER meant what I thought it would.  Wasted life, I should've joined the priesthood :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I never played UK fantasy football, thats what I'm sayin' and dont say UK, it don't suit ya :lol:  But pick em and then what happens, points the more times their hairdos look gayer when the whistle blows than at kick off, what? Help your boy out a little :lol:   Also, tight end has NEVER meant what I thought it would.  Wasted life, I should've joined the priesthood :lol: 

I didn’t really understand the scoring 😂 I played it to make up the numbers to form a team and @triad would tell me how I was doing 😂 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

do i have to pick em in order of like, what position they play?  Or can i put Ozil in goal?

U must pick 1 qb, 2 or 3 rbs, 2 or 3 wrs, 1 tight end, kicker and a defence. They give you a predicted points score for each player on the night. Its not like fantasy football over here where everyone can pick ozil for their team. Each team in the league has 15 different players who you wave(transfer out) between games or you can trade a player you dont want for a player from a different team in the league. 

Last year was my rookie nfl season, so i may be wrong on some parts.

Edited by BrayWyatt

13 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

U must pick 1 qb, 2 or 3 rbs, 2 or 3 wrs, 1 tight end, kicker and a defence. They give you a predicted points score for each player on the night. Its not like fantasy football over here where everyone can pick ozil for their team. Each team in the league has 15 different players who you wave(transfer out) between games or you can trade a player you dont want for a player from a different team in the league. 

Last year was my rookie nfl season, so i may be wrong on some parts.

NFL?  Shit, i thought we were talkin' about football, what the fuck do i know about NFL, I'm out man :lol:  You might as well ask me to pick out of my best members of the womens hockey team or some shit.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

do i have to pick em in order of like, what position they play?  Or can i put Ozil in goal?

There's no goal, this is American Football lol.

I didn't know what I was doing last year (still don't really :lol:) so you can let the computer pick your team for you. You don't even have to do anything, and when it's time for your team to play, they will play and you get points. However, if you want to switch up some of your players, you can go into a section on the espn site where we have our GnR group, and you can look at what players are available to be picked up and you can add and drop any players you want. Letting the computer pick means you might not get the Quarterback you want or whatever, but its easier when you are just starting out.

Cmon Len!

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

There's no goal, this is American Football lol.

I didn't know what I was doing last year (still don't really :lol:) so you can let the computer pick your team for you. You don't even have to do anything, and when it's time for your team to play, they will play and you get points. However, if you want to switch up some of your players, you can go into a section on the espn site where we have our GnR group, and you can look at what players are available to be picked up and you can add and drop any players you want. Letting the computer pick means you might not get the Quarterback you want or whatever, but its easier when you are just starting out.

Cmon Len!

What the fuck you asking me to play for if its American, I'm about as American as I am a fuckin' Wildebeast, who the fuck am I supposed to pick, I dunno any of these cunts :lol:  I couldn't name an NFL player if you put a gun to my head :lol:  i know I'm drunk but Jesus, am i fucked here or is it you? :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut

Just now, Len Cnut said:

What the fuck you asking me to play for if its American, I'm about as American as I am a fuckin' Wildebeast, who the fuck am I supposed to pick, I dunno any of these cunts :lol:  I couldn't name an NFL player if you put a gun to my head :lol:  

I'd never watched football before either! And now I have favourite players! Its fun, don't you want to kick @J Dog's ass at his own country's game? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I'd never watched football before either! And now I have favourite players! Its fun, don't you want to kick @J Dog's ass at his own country's game? :lol:

where the fuck am i supposed to pick em from though, I'm serious, i don't know no NFL, I might as well pick Tupac, Shaun Ryder and Clint Eastwood :lol:  And no, I don't wanna beat J at shit, thats my boy :lol:  If it's between me n J then let J win :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut

Just now, Len Cnut said:

where the fuck am i supposed to pick em from though, I'm serious, i don't know no NFL, I might as well pick Tupac, Shaun Ryder and Clint Eastwood :lol:  And no, I don't wanna beat J at shit, thats my boy :lol: 

If you want in, tourettes will send you a link..you sign up and let the computer "auto draft" or pick your team for you, you don't have to do anything. Then there is a whole board of players to pick from if you want to make any changes to your team. You don't have to know anything, trust me. :lol:

Ok, I'll stop bugging you about it ;) It's fun though!

Just now, Whiskey Rose said:

If you want in, tourettes will send you a link..you sign up and let the computer "auto draft" or pick your team for you, you don't have to do anything. Then there is a whole board of players to pick from if you want to make any changes to your team. You don't have to know anything, trust me. :lol:

Ok, I'll stop bugging you about it ;) It's fun though!

Nah, let my boy win, whatever J's doin', thats me :lol:  You want me to jump in a game I dunno shit about, don't worry about it, whatever happens behind J, thats me holding his fuckin' spliff or whatever :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah, let my boy win, whatever J's doin', thats me :lol:  You want me to jump in a game I dunno shit about, don't worry about it, whatever happens behind J, thats me holding his fuckin' spliff or whatever :lol: 

:lol:    

He's not gonna win anyway, his team sucked last year. :smiley-confused2:

see? This is what we do, it's license to talk smack, one of the best reasons to play! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

:lol:    

He's not gonna win anyway, his team sucked last year. :smiley-confused2:

see? This is what we do, it's license to talk smack, one of the best reasons to play! :lol:

I got nowhere to begin from though, I dunno what you're talkin' about, just put me behind J, if you beat J you beat me, thats my boy, all day long and well into the night :lol:  I'm not even playing, I'd slap people up behind that kid, fantasy football is a joke comparitively :lol: 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I got nowhere to begin from though, I dunno what you're talkin' about, just put me behind J, if you beat J you beat me, thats my boy, all day long and well into the night :lol:  I'm not even playing, I'd slap people up behind that kid, fantasy football is a joke comparitively :lol: 

Aww. :)

On 8/21/2018 at 7:03 AM, Tourettes2400 said:

I can move it back to 7pm central, if that is good

That's ok, I have a total of 3 drafts this day, 4 counting this one. 3 on espn and 1 on yahoo. I'm totally booked.

No problem, I'll rank my players, hopefully I won't draft Derrius Guice.....

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2018 at 8:49 PM, Len Cnut said:

Official mygnr fantasy football major announcement: Len is now my co-general manager and assistant coach and smack talker.

My team name had been updated to reflect these changes :lol:

Thank you and prepare yourselves for a season long ass whooping!!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, J Dog said:

Official mygnr fantasy football major announcement: Len is now my co-general manager and assistant coach and smack talker.

My team name had been updated to reflect these changes :lol:

Thank you and prepare yourselves for a season long ass whooping!!

I want one of them fuckin' tracksuits!  Shit, have i got time to grow a moustache?!

• Haha 1