Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

15 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Normally I’d feel safe to start talking shit with a 75 point lead and only 2 guys left for you to play, but Brees and Kamara can easily get that... Let’s go Skins defense tonight!!! :lol:

Would you like a can, bottle, or draft :lol: 🍺  Bye weeks and injuries killed me this week.

Respect to Brees for becoming the all time passing leader in NFL history tonight. And I remember when he came out of college a lot of “experts” questioned his arm.

• Like 1

On 08/10/2018 at 11:48 AM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Normally I’d feel safe to start talking shit with a 75 point lead and only 2 guys left for you to play, but Brees and Kamara can easily get that... Let’s go Skins defense tonight!!! :lol:

I see a big drop in points for kamara. Half the snaps and ingram will get the carries near the endzone.

17 hours ago, J Dog said:

Would you like a can, bottle, or draft :lol: 🍺  Bye weeks and injuries killed me this week.

Respect to Brees for becoming the all time passing leader in NFL history tonight. And I remember when he came out of college a lot of “experts” questioned his arm.

Cheap can of American mass produced piss will do me just fine! 🍻

On 10/8/2018 at 3:42 PM, janrichmond said:

I laughed but tbh i dunno what i'm doing, you won though didn't you?

@triad How is my team doing?

:lol: You are too funny.  

You won.  Our division is a dogfight, even without @J Dog, whose team is in the East and coincidentally has the same record.  :o  Of the five teams in the wild wild West, 4 of us are tied for 1st with 3-2 records.  You, me, @BrayWyatt and @DeadSlash, I think.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, Philip Rivers and my kicker could've had even more points, but the Titans decide at the end of the game, after fighting their butts off to come from behind and score a touchdown with just seconds left, this dumb coach decides to be stupid and go for 2 point conversion and the win instead of the automatic extra point, which would have tied it up and went to overtime. Titans head coach is now officially my least favorite coach. I'd fire him in the morning. No, I'd fire him right after the game. Let him walk home. (from London :lol:)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, J Dog said:

So, Philip Rivers and my kicker could've had even more points, but the Titans decide at the end of the game, after fighting their butts off to come from behind and score a touchdown with just seconds left, this dumb coach decides to be stupid and go for 2 point conversion and the win instead of the automatic extra point, which would have tied it up and went to overtime. Titans head coach is now officially my least favorite coach. I'd fire him in the morning. No, I'd fire him right after the game. Let him walk home. (from London :lol:)

Speaking of the Titans, guess I should have kept Dion Lewis, eh? 

Our matchup was :nervous:.  Dalton kept throwing to AJ Green, and I was like, 'No! Throw to Tyler Boyd!' 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 4:12 PM, janrichmond said:

I don't think i'm doing very well this year. image.png.1f7981277de775380ed975bc90496a11.png

What does all this mean?? why are some green and some red?? @triad??

Sorry so late, I was out of town for Thanksgiving!  

1.  You're right, your team did better last year, but that's how it goes. 

2.  Week Columns

• PROJ = ESPN PROJected Points for that Week, i.e., the number of points that the experts estimate the player will score in the next game.
  • OPRK = OPponent RanK, i.e. the rank of the defense that your player is playing against.  The better defenses (#1 - 16) are shown in red.  The poorer defenses (17-32) are shown in green, just so it's easier to see.  It's broken down by defense against position, so the same team could be #3 defending against the run and #23 defending against the pass, for example.  
  • %ST = Percent Started - The percent of all leagues that someone in the league has that player as a starter. 
  • %OWN = Percent Owned - The percent of all leagues that someone in the league owns that player.  
  • +/- = Change in Percent Owned - Whether that player is being picked up by people in other leagues.  If the player is being picked up, the number is positive and shown in green.  If they're being dropped in other leagues, the number is negative and shown in red.  

Example from above: your QB (top line) was expected to score 26.5 points.  He's playing against the defense that is 8th best in defending against QBs.  Your QB is owned by someone in 93.6% pf leagues, and started by someone in 62.9% of leagues.  So most everyone agrees he's worth having on the roster.  He's been added to 1.6% of leagues over the last week, so he seems to be increasing in value.  If one of your players was being dropped by a lot of people in other leagues, it's worth seeing why, and whether you should bench or drop him.  

Hope this helps!  

Congrats to @Fitha_whiskey who came out of nowhere to win.  :thumbsdown: to @J Dog and @Len Cnut for knocking my team out in the semis, and for the worst!! team name.  Better luck next time with the save/submit/confirm buttons to @DeadSlash and thanks for stepping in as 'interim coach'.  :shrugs: to @Gibson_Guy87 for finishing with a winning record despite playing without a tight end all year.  And you know @janrichmondis a fan of tight ends everywhere!  :hug:to @Whiskey Rose and her beloved Agholor, along with @Getizzyback for the "toilet bowl" finishes, lol.  Hello to our friend from Scotland, @BrayWyatt whose team was always in the thick of things, and of course, thanks to @Tourettes2400 for setting it up again!  

Enjoyed the season, and enjoy the Season!  Happy Holidays to all.  :slash2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2