Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

On 9/1/2017 at 5:24 PM, janrichmond said:

I have no knowledge of American football,not a single clue, i will pick random men that have names that i like because i don't think i know a single player.:facepalm::lol:

Who might i have heard of? Koby someone?? was there a Dan Maddon,he had a playstation game i think??

Yes, Kobe Bryant. But he plays basketball. And he retired a couple of years ago. So don't draft him :lol:

John Madden was a coach, not a player, plus he died a few years ago, so again, I don't advise drafting him :lol:

Once you and whiskey rose get your teams ask anything you want. ESPN gives weekly and daily updates on players, you can check those out and it will be a big help. Like if a guy is hurt and isn't going to play they'll let you know. If he's going to miss a game you don't want to play him, cause he will get you zero points. Need to put his butt on the bench and put in a player who is actually playing. But any questions once we get started just ask away.

And if I propose you a trade, (me give you a player in exchange for one of yours) I'll be doing it for you benefit, so don't ask any questions and just go along with it :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, J Dog said:

Yes, Kobe Bryant. But he plays basketball. And he retired a couple of years ago. So don't draft him :lol:

John Madden was a coach, not a player, plus he died a few years ago, so again, I don't advise drafting him :lol:

Once you and whiskey rose get your teams ask anything you want. ESPN gives weekly and daily updates on players, you can check those out and it will be a big help. Like if a guy is hurt and isn't going to play they'll let you know. If he's going to miss a game you don't want to play him, cause he will get you zero points. Need to put his butt on the bench and put in a player who is actually playing. But any questions once we get started just ask away.

And if I propose you a trade, (me give you a player in exchange for one of yours) I'll be doing it for you benefit, so don't ask any questions and just go along with it :lol:

Thank you:hug:

8 hours ago, J Dog said:

Is that allowed?

Game of the week is me vs. @Dan H..  Pick 'em!  

Oh, wait, never mind!  A third of his team is from Florida, so now they're all on bye thanks to Irma.  (Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it.  His bench actually has him covered, if he makes the moves.)  :P

Seriously, I hope everyone down on the islands and in Florida comes through unscathed.  :hug: