Len Cnut

THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2018/19

I love the general sense of hypocrisy from any footballing governing body calling us bent for financial irregularities 😂😂😂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I don't think he gives a fuck, I think it just makes him look all the better as a manager, like it was him that pulled them up and kept them up.  If you look at United history its not exactly outstanding outside of Fergies era.  Not that there's nothing there, you ain't Tottenham or anything but its not exactly that rich either.  Couple of titles in the 50s, couple in the 60s...the rest was all Fergie.

And the old cunt knew exactly when to get out. :lol: 

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Dazey said:

And the old cunt knew exactly when to get out. :lol: 

Makes me laugh when people say he cared about the team, did he fuck, he had a choice his last season(s) to work on strengthening the team as he must’ve known it needed and what does he do, lay out 30 mil on a 30 yr old Van Persie from ol’ feeder club Arsenal and guarantee himself a 30 goal season to go out with a bang and fuck the rest, I refuse to believe that a man on his footballing acumen (which is something you have to give him credit for) couldn’t think up better for a successor than David fuckin’ Moyes :lol: 

Fair play to him though, end of the day all this is fluff, records do the talking and his record is astounding, the red nosed cunt.

Edited by Len Cnut

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Makes me laugh when people say he cared about the team, did he fuck, he had a choice his last season(s) to work on strengthening the team as he must’ve known it needed and what does he do, lay out 30 mil on a 30 yr old Van Persie from ol’ feeder club Arsenal and guarantee himself a 30 goal season to go out with a bang and fuck the rest, I refuse to believe that a man on his footballing acumen (which is something you have to give him credit for) couldn’t think up better for a successor than David fuckin’ Moyes :lol: 

If you were the most successful manager in Premier League history wouldn’t you pick somebody like that just to make you look even better? :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Dazey said:

If you were the most successful manager in Premier League history wouldn’t you pick somebody like that just to make you look even better? :lol: 

It was a masterstroke really, weren’t it? :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

It was a masterstroke really, weren’t it? :lol: 

Looking at the colour of his face it’s a miracle that it’s the only stroke he had. :lol: