RTB produced Madagascar leaked?

5 minutes ago, appetite for illusions said:

Appreciate it man, haven't had time to sort through all the bullshit haha!

No problem.

While we can't allow links to be posted in the open on our forum, we're always more than happy to allow discussion of leaks if/when they happen :) 

12 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

This "new" version of Madagascar is the only thing that's actually leaked. As others have pointed out in the thread, none of the other "leaks" being discussed elsewhere actually exist.

based on what the leaker said, there actually are TWAT and The Blues from the same sessions existing, or more precisely, he probably also has those two.

(and if everything goes smoothly, we should be getting those two somewhat later... speculations were until Christmas, but don't hold your breath please).

+ we know that Jackie Chan aka Checkmate is complete somewhere out there, and also complete versions of those 5 songs that leaked as excerpts in 2013.

everything else is just pure speculation with no proofs whatsoever, so don't trust any "guaranteed" leaks circulating anywhere without hearing some proof people! 

especially, don't trust anything at GNFNRS forum, that place is 100% pure bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there a full, comprehensive list on everything that's leaked since Chinese Democracy came out?

Not asking for links, just a full list of what's definitely and allegedly out there - hard to keep up with what's fake and what's not.

Based on previous posters and what I know we have:

- Short clip of "Silkworms"

- Short clip of "This I Love" remix

- Short clip of "Shackler's Revenge" remix (I think)

- Ashba's full "Better" remix.

- Bumblefoot's full "Better" remix

- Full "Going Down"

- RTB's "Madagascar"

Probably missing a few.

Edited by BangoSkank
Added list myself

2 minutes ago, BangoSkank said:

Is there a full, comprehensive list on everything that's leaked since Chinese Democracy came out?

Not asking for links, just a full list of what's definitely and allegedly out there - hard to keep up with what's fake and what's not.

yes. see numbers 31 to 41. for unleaked but at least somehow confirmed stuff, see my previous post. 

2017_11_14_072126.png

Edited by zombux
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jw224 said:

I'd be curious to see what the others songs sounded like at this point in time. This one sounds quite incomplete. 

All it needs to the Finck guitar licks added into the song and it would be the best version as far as I am concerned. 

If there is a studio version of that, that sounds like this  version that would be the ideal version.  I still hate the Axl vocal, really wish he redid them. 

Edited by gnfnr2k

7 hours ago, zombux said:

yes. see numbers 31 to 41. for unleaked but at least somehow confirmed stuff, see my previous post. 

2017_11_14_072126.png

Shit would be so cash if The General/Jackie Chan/Checkmate & Blood in the Water's full songs popped up

Gotta give a shoutout to this remix to tide me over for the real thing, one of my favorites to listen to :headbang:

4 hours ago, Gackt said:

Shit would be so cash if The General/Jackie Chan/Checkmate & Blood in the Water's full songs popped up

Gotta give a shoutout to this remix to tide me over for the real thing, one of my favorites to listen to :headbang:

but BITW is out complete. together with Better Gone those are 2 of the 6 remixes Brain made, that leaked complete.

other 3 Brain remixes are known to exist, and excerpts of them are leaked (Shackler, ITW, most probably also that TIL).

the one remaining remix remains unknown.

15 hours ago, zombux said:

based on what the leaker said, there actually are TWAT and The Blues from the same sessions existing, or more precisely, he probably also has those two.

(and if everything goes smoothly, we should be getting those two somewhat later... speculations were until Christmas, but don't hold your breath please).

+ we know that Jackie Chan aka Checkmate is complete somewhere out there, and also complete versions of those 5 songs that leaked as excerpts in 2013.

everything else is just pure speculation with no proofs whatsoever, so don't trust any "guaranteed" leaks circulating anywhere without hearing some proof people! 

especially, don't trust anything at GNFNRS forum, that place is 100% pure bullshit.

Checkmate - Jackie Chan: now that sounded like a song with a potentially addictive chorus. Haven't heard the Maddy leak even though I like the song. 2010 Live versions were so damn great. 

7 hours ago, zombux said:

but BITW is out complete. together with Better Gone those are 2 of the 6 remixes Brain made, that leaked complete.

other 3 Brain remixes are known to exist, and excerpts of them are leaked (Shackler, ITW, most probably also that TIL).

Should I have clarified the original track and not a remix of an unreleased track? :P

20 hours ago, zombux said:

Probably the leaker also has Silkworms and OMG. Or at least heard them. But I wouldn't count on those two songs being leaked.

8 hours ago, zombux said:

I got all confused and thought the Better Gone was the DJ Ashba version. Now I'm listening to the remix and understanding why I never listened to that again. :lol:

• Haha 1