McBob Vs new intro

jacdaniel

Simple question, which do you prefer? 

I always love the intro to a show and seeing the band come onstage. McBob yelling something really cool or funny followed by GUNS N ROSES was an awesome way to start. 

Not a massive fan of the new intro, didn't get me pumped really. 

They changed the one part of the show that was working well, except that 1 time that McBob fucked up 😂

6 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

Simple question, which do you prefer? 

I always love the intro to a show and seeing the band come onstage. McBob yelling something really cool or funny followed by GUNS N ROSES was an awesome way to start. 

Not a massive fan of the new intro, didn't get me pumped really. 

They changed the one part of the show that was working well, except that 1 time that McBob fucked up 😂

There was an introduction by McBob in Berlin. I didn't hear it myself (just shows how bad the sound was), but my friend filmed it.

36 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Bring back McBob!

I will miss his intro schtick at Download this weekend...

Saying that, can’t even remember what he said for the 2 London intros last year, but him live is better than that video intro no doubt!

His intro for the first night was the "Of all the bands in the world, this is certainly one of them!" one

2 hours ago, Lio said:

Yeah, odd. I didn't hear that at all. My friend only heard it when she looked at her videos. Hearing this now, it does sound odd. McBob sounds a little metally :lol:

I was the very same, I remember thinking it was weird he never announced them on stage. My friend recorded the intro too and I was baffled it was so audible!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Bring back McBob!

I will miss his intro schtick at Download this weekend...

Saying that, can’t even remember what he said for the 2 London intros last year, but him live is better than that video intro no doubt!

McBob live is more waste to the band, expense for hotels,fly,food .

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 5:50 PM, Sosso said:

I have the impression that they switched to the prerecorded announcements because of the Aussie incident

He is unwell

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 5:50 PM, Sosso said:

I have the impression that they switched to the prerecorded announcements because of the Aussie incident