Extended Chicago 1992 Pro-Shot and some more

15 minutes ago, nikothebellic said:

Well, some good news, folks (seemed to me). Recently I stuck into an extended Chicago 92' Pro Shot footage. Don't know whether it's a rarity for now or everybody already has it, but I know that there was an issue about Paradise City cutting off just after (during) Slash's solo or even earlier. At a newly discovered Pro-Shot it lasts for two verses more - better than nothing. To avoid legal disputes, I would rather share a link via personal message, so you're welcome. Also, could provide a full Houston 2016 gig from that great front row angle, separate footage from which was deleted earlier this year.   

Hows the audio on Houston?

1 minute ago, djones1225 said:

Hows the audio on Houston?

A little bit "underwater", but still good - lyrics, riffs and backing vocals are distinguishable. The same it was on separate clips which were annihilated. With such a killer angle, audio is sometimes less important. 

6 hours ago, fanfzero said:

Is it the fan4fan (you can see it on the menu) version or is it a new one?

Suppose it is not, as I hunted for the Chicago show for a quite some time a year ago and it was essential for me to get the best possible - therefore have found fan4fan version, where Pro-Short finishes shortly after Slash's solo, at the first verse or somewhere close, as I even edited together soundboard and audience for personal use and used a whistle as a transition between versions - I did it so early as there were no more complete verses or so. When I stuck at this one, was amazed how longer it is in terms what I saw previously. Maybe, it is some sort of Deluxe-deluxe edition, which I haven't seen, don't know, but for it is longer than anything I have seen earlier, including fan4fan's version. 

6 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Is there a particular reason why videos of the Chicago show always miss chunks from the end? My pressed DVD only goes up to Coma.

The pressed dvd going only until coma I think is because in some versions (probably the company who pressed the dvd had that one too) an vcr menu appears during the next song (Don't cry) and it would look really weird. Paradise City being missing might be due to damaged tape or anything, nobody knows. I've verified with @nikothebellicthat his version is the fan4fan one, that's the most complete version, so nothing new.

Edited by fanfzero