RussTCB

05/29/20 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

1 hour ago, northernsoul said:

A little birdie has told me the plug was pulled today.  It is fully cancelled, not rescheduled.

London or the tour? London could make sense if they can't figure out the venue for 2021. I don't think I believe the whole tour will be cancelled though...

On 3/25/2020 at 6:26 AM, WildStar said:

Here's the Ticketmaster info on rescheduling and refunds. I'm sure I read somewhere else that you get a full refund with fee's. 

https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360006686818-COVID-19-Coronavirus-

Yeah, knew this concert wasn't happening. I think most of my concerts will be postponed for next year. I don't see anyone wanting to tour especially in huge venues anytime soon.

Better safe than sorry or sick.

5 hours ago, WildStar said:

Hopefully it'll be able to go ahead. I've seen a few tours recently announced for October. I think they should wait a few months first. 

Yeah. SA is currently scheduled to start November 8th

Kiss just postponed their European tour which was going from June-July

7 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Kiss just postponed their European tour which was going from June-July

Yes they were headlining Download Festival. 

There's a 3 day Festival in Newcastle (more Indie/Pop) that was in May and it's been rescheduled for 14-16 August. That might be optimistic but I hope it's OK by August 

7 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Amazed this hasn't been officially cancelled yet.

You can still buy tickets. You'd think they'd at least suspend sales. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WildStar said:

You can still buy tickets. You'd think they'd at least suspend sales. 

Definitely. But then surely no-one is even considering buying them? 

• Like 1

On 26/03/2020 at 8:04 PM, AxlIsGod. said:

London or the tour? London could make sense if they can't figure out the venue for 2021. I don't think I believe the whole tour will be cancelled though...

Don't know anything about the rest of the tour, London is off though. I've no idea why Tm are selling tickets still.  They have now paid out (which is not the same as refunded, done by a third party) the ticket exchange sellers which only happens when it's cancelled or the event has taken place.  

Source : Someone at Tm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The still selling tickets is probably down to logistics.  IE massively reduced workforce and a lifetimes worth of affected events being announced in a few weeks.  The official announcement is probably a coordinated one for the whole tour

7 hours ago, northernsoul said:

The still selling tickets is probably down to logistics.  IE massively reduced workforce and a lifetimes worth of affected events being announced in a few weeks.  The official announcement is probably a coordinated one for the whole tour

I guess they may want to cancel everything in one go, Europe and North America, so they can look at rescheduling possibilities 

11 hours ago, northernsoul said:

Don't know anything about the rest of the tour, London is off though. I've no idea why Tm are selling tickets still.  They have now paid out (which is not the same as refunded, done by a third party) the ticket exchange sellers which only happens when it's cancelled or the event has taken place.  

Source : Someone at Tm

What's the difference between paying out and refunding? 

I'm interested in how these things work. 

On 30/03/2020 at 12:34 PM, allwaystired said:

What's the difference between paying out and refunding? 

I'm interested in how these things work. 

I think Nothernsoul means those tickets that had been returned for exchange or resale when someone decides they don't want to go to a show anymore have been paid for.

I sold some tickets back to TM last year. They hold the tickets, resell them to another buyer, then once the show has been and gone, or in this case cancelled, I would receive the money for the tickets I sold. TM don't pay up straight away. They wait until after the show.