Axl Rose slams Azoff

superdave

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Upon realizing that he couldn't bully Rose and accomplish his scheme, Azoff resigned and abandoned Guns N' Roses on the eve of a major tour, filing suit for commissions he didn't earn and had no right to receive."

Pretty much what I suspected.

wow!

this sure has hell explains axls comments in tokyo last year about 2009 being the worst year of his life, not to mention why they had no management for the asian tour.

the stuff about using the william bailey name is just low.....

So once Azoff reallized there would be no reunion he wanted out. Can't say I blame him. One thing that makes me happy though is Jarmo will be on Axl's side, I do believe. This will give Axl strength.

Edited by SONOFABITCH

Wow! I hope Axl and his team has the big guns to pull this out. I hope they do though. It sounds like something that Mr. Ticketmaster would try to do to get a huge pay. At the end its sad though because this will almost count out a U.S. tour. :fuckyou:

"Upon realizing that he couldn't bully Rose and accomplish his scheme, Azoff resigned and abandoned Guns N' Roses on the eve of a major tour, filing suit for commissions he didn't earn and had no right to receive."

Pretty much what I suspected.

Yeah, I hope Axl will win this, cause 5 million $ could come in handy for recording expenses and fedora hats.

wow!

this sure has hell explains axls comments in tokyo last year about 2009 being the worst year of his life, not to mention why they had no management for the asian tour.

the stuff about using the william bailey name is just low.....

We're finally hearing the truth about just how low Azoff will go...

What a dick. Hope he gets everything that's coming to him!

Azoff controls the U.S. tour market through Ticketmaster............Could be the reason GnR have not announced a tour here in the U.S.?............

I know some here think the band can thrive with out the U.S. market but this is where the money is.................Axl may have bitten off more than he can chew here going after Azoff.....

Rose believes Azoff was so vicious he even used Axl's childhood name -- something that carries heavy emotional baggage -- when he filed the initial lawsuit for commissions. Rose says the name William Bailey "carries significant emotional damage from Rose's childhood" and that Azoff knew it because of numerous personal and confidential conversations.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/18/axl-rose-guns-n-roses-lawsuit-irving-azoff-irving-azoff-countersuit-band-chinese-democracy/#ixzz0oJWWhhq8

Ouch. :unsure:

Azoff controls the U.S. tour market through Ticketmaster............Could be the reason GnR have not announced a tour here in the U.S.?............

I know some here think the band can thrive with out the U.S. market but this is where the money is.................Axl may have bitten off more than he can chew here going after Azoff.....

yeah that is a good point, at least we have a good reason why the tour started so late

Rose believes Azoff was so vicious he even used Axl's childhood name -- something that carries heavy emotional baggage -- when he filed the initial lawsuit for commissions. Rose says the name William Bailey "carries significant emotional damage from Rose's childhood" and that Azoff knew it because of numerous personal and confidential conversations.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/18/axl-rose-guns-n-roses-lawsuit-irving-azoff-irving-azoff-countersuit-band-chinese-democracy/#ixzz0oJWWhhq8

Ouch. :unsure:

Thats just downright sick

We all know Azoff has a history of reuniting bands. Didn't he reunite The Eagles despite their claims of it being "impossible"?

Yes he has! Thats why Axl's claim is probaly true. The Eagles got together and Azoff tried with GNR, but its not ever going to happen. NEVER!