Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Just an FYI:

Sam Goody is owned by Trans World Entertainment.

TWE owns:

f.y.e, coconuts, wherehouse music, strawberries, spec's music, planet music, saturday matinee, sam goody, and suncoast.

they are a major retail chain.

make of it what you will.

And this means what???? I am so tired of the over enthusiasts believe every piece of fodder is a possible release. How many times do you people need to be proven wrong? Stop being so smug about something that will probably not happen. Do you not care about sounding ignorant all the time? Please do not come storming on the board flashing some stupid rumor with little merit. What are you people going to say come New Years Day 2008 and still no album? When this thing is ready to come out, it will be like an explosion of information. We will know some time in advance when this thing is done and ready to be thrown at the masses. (my comments are not directed at you bonhamfan1, only the first question)

We'll all be discussing Axl's late december statement. The one he's going to give that goes something like" blah, blah, blah, unforseen obstacles have prevented the album from being released in the timeframe desired, blah, blah, next year will see the album being released". I doubt Axl is foolish enough to let '07 pass by without at least explaining why things diddnt pan out the way he wanted. It's going to be a repeat of last year, with a late winter release date given and everything.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's possible that they can prevent leaks until they actually start burning copies of the album and running the print presses for the cover art. That is the stage that it begins to become accessible, the stage that Geffen has to pass up some control. So if that hasn't happened then I'm not really surprised we have no recent leaks.

My thought exactly, I love your optimism, I just dont know how they could not at least be at that stage and still get it out by November. I would say so long to 2007, and hope for a 2008 spring release.

Edited by Gunzen

Just an FYI:

Sam Goody is owned by Trans World Entertainment.

TWE owns:

f.y.e, coconuts, wherehouse music, strawberries, spec's music, planet music, saturday matinee, sam goody, and suncoast.

they are a major retail chain.

make of it what you will.

And this means what???? I am so tired of the over enthusiasts believe every piece of fodder is a possible release. How many times do you people need to be proven wrong? Stop being so smug about something that will probably not happen. Do you not care about sounding ignorant all the time? Please do not come storming on the board flashing some stupid rumor with little merit. What are you people going to say come New Years Day 2008 and still no album? When this thing is ready to come out, it will be like an explosion of information. We will know some time in advance when this thing is done and ready to be thrown at the masses. (my comments are not directed at you bonhamfan1, only the first question)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

this will happen at 12am.

user CD board :

I just got a email from my friend(Tommy's Best Friend/GN'R Drumtech), he said

ps the record might be coming out in november.

I Just thought coming from him was a bit more than a rumour, he's fairly good with his facts."

http://chinesedemocracy.com/index.php/topic,31497.0.html

Edited by Kollemann99

user CD board :

I Just thought coming from him was a bit more than a rumour, he's fairly good with his facts."

Why would the record 'maybe' be coming out? Surely if its on the way in less than two months, they should be pretty damn sure about it.

Guest banaszkiewicz
user CD board :

lmao...you cant use someones post as evidence

thats just like me saying

"my mom talked to axl yesterday, and he said the albums coming out in november"

then someone copy/pastes that and explodes of excitement

lmao...you cant use someones post as evidence

thats just like me saying

"my mom talked to axl yesterday, and he said the albums coming out in november"

then someone copy/pastes that and explodes of excitement

Exactly.

I had a little man here the other day trying to tell me the rumor about the guy from the recording studio, who said it was coming "soon", had to be true because they listed the correct studio name. :lol:

bba

Edited by bringbackadler

• 2 weeks later...