Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, put that money in your bank, get some interest on it and when the album eventually comes out you can buy 100s of copies of the album

:rofl-lol: oooh that's good.

...and bad since it's probably true <_<

That would be ultra interesting to see someone do the math and figure out how much money that the price of chinese democracy would be today if you took it and invested in a mutual fund or GIC when we first heard of the album.

A8R

No offense, but anyone could have typed that up. Is there anyone here that works for or knows someone that works for the company that can verify this letter being received?

I personally can't but I will try to get a hold of my friend to see where he got that from.

Hmm...it says 'Chinese Democracy I'Maybe there is more than just one...
I noticed that also!
I´m quiet sure I´ve seen this piece of paper before.About one year ago.I can´t remember where.It must have been on some forum.Anyone know what I mean?
The date says September 14 2007

Hmm...it says 'Chinese Democracy I'Maybe there is more than just one...
I noticed that also!
I´m quiet sure I´ve seen this piece of paper before.About one year ago.I can´t remember where.It must have been on some forum.Anyone know what I mean?
The date says September 14 2007

Yeah

But the rest of it seems to be the same as last year.

Don´t know if someone makin´up shit again.

Just wanted you to know that I´m sure I´ve seen it before.

Remember last year when that kid took a photo of his dorm's kitchen and said it was HMV or something. He had this elaborate lie going on where there was a sign tacked up on the wall that said guns would be signing records the day after the release. It's crazy the lengths some people will go to tell a fuckin fib.

Edited by appetite4illusions

Hey guys, you didn't hear it from me but .....

About an hour ago, I received a phone call from a good friend of mine who is a manager at a local Bestbuy.

He told me that they had a meeting today where they were informed by the district manger that they would be receiving a huge shipment of a certain cd sometime during the day of November 14th.

Although the district manager wouldn't say who the arist was, he told them that the artist marked on the box would be fronted as : Pellet Guns N' Pussywillows !!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm seriously thinking that this might be it !!!

bba :rofl-lol:

Hey guys, you didn't hear it from me but .....

About an hour ago, I received a phone call from a good friend of mine who is a manager at a local Bestbuy.

He told me that they had a meeting today where they were informed by the district manger that they would be receiving a huge shipment of a certain cd sometime during the day of November 14th.

Although the district manager wouldn't say who the arist was, he told them that the artist marked on the box would be fronted as : Pellet Guns N' Pussywillows !!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm seriously thinking that this might be it !!!

bba :rofl-lol:

God, you're such a whore!

Well, the poster bwb said it had been handed in July.

So this may actually be it. Despite my cynicism I've thought it would turn up in 2007 in one form or another (I posted that before somewhere.)

Or this may actually be another joke. I'll err on the side of caution. The retail-speak is done well if it is a fake.

Edited by ADPT

I want this to be real, I really really do, but let's be realistic here... it's probably not. I mean, how many of these have we seen before? At least 2 or 3 off the top of my head. And do stores even really get those types of letters? Why haven't any of the bigger chain stores, such as Best Buy for example, gotten anything like that?

Again, I'll be thrilled if it's real, but I'm leaning towards fake.