Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched Juno. What an awesome movie, the sarcasm and how perfectly Ellen Page plays her character is just flawless. Probably will win a couple of Oscars. Anyone watched it?

yesterday.

it was god-awesome. the screenplay in particular. absolutely loved it.

one of those movies that i want to watch over and over again dissecting every scene.

Just watched Juno. What an awesome movie, the sarcasm and how perfectly Ellen Page plays her character is just flawless. Probably will win a couple of Oscars. Anyone watched it?

yesterday.

one of those movies that i want to watch over and over again dissecting every scene.

Exactly! One of my friends, that has a huge obssesion with movies, watched it 3 times, only today. The soundtrack is perfect as well. I'm dying to see "I'm Not There", can't wait to watch it.

Just finished "Girl Interrumpted", Angelina's acting is just mesmerizing.

yesterday.

Exactly! One of my friends, that has a huge obssesion with movies, watched it 3 times, only today. The soundtrack is perfect as well. I'm dying to see "I'm Not There", can't wait to watch it.

About the juno soundtrack, i think i heard belle and sebastian playin in the trailer for it the other day, im a big fan, so yeah if theyre on it the soundtrack must be great. The movie looks good aswell, il have to check it out.

i like the blade series alot, great films

i've only seen the first one. might get round to the others

I highly recomend the other two. I really liked them.

I wouldnt have minded if they had ended it with #1. Each movie was progressivly worse.

I dont know, I thought all three were good in their own way. But I agree I think the first was the best.

i like the blade series alot, great films

i've only seen the first one. might get round to the others

I highly recomend the other two. I really liked them.

I wouldnt have minded if they had ended it with #1. Each movie was progressivly worse.

I dont know, I thought all three were good in their own way. But I agree I think the first was the best.

cheers for the advise i've got them ready to rented.

Also March 3rd Saw IV is out on dvd. i've pre-ordered my copy