• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watched american history x...great movie

It is superb

Edward Norton is a great actor!

yeh i agree on that, hes great in fight cclub too

Yeah, its amazing how he changed his build for those films, he looks totally different! :P

Does anyone enjoy budget horror movies?

I think they are the most entertaining films ever, so fucking funny :lol:

Evil Breed: The Legend Of Samhain

Check it out, pure fucking lulz.

Edited by damian 1200

"Sweeney Todd: the Demon Barber of Fleet Street" was fuckin' brilliant! I wish I still smoked weed, because I would really enjoy watching that again under the influence! And "no" I had no idea it was a musical before I saw it and "yes" I have seen and enjoyed "Mamma Mia!". Got nothing against musicals if they're done well.

Edited by Blake Sabbath

It is superb

Good movie. Last week I watched:

American beauty: 10/10

Slumdog millionaire: 7/10

Mr and Mrs Smith: 2/10 :sleeper:

Angelina's hotness in that movie warrants atleast a 5/10. I'd personally give it a 6.5-7. Actually enjoyed it for the most part.

Edited by Johnny Utah

It is superb

yeh i agree on that, hes great in fight cclub too

Yeah, its amazing how he changed his build for those films, he looks totally different! :P

That movie was actually decent before the distributor got ahold of it. They cut huge chunks out to the point that it doesn't make sense. Like how there was only one mutant guy until the very end, then all of a sudden there's three. There's supposed to be 3 guys through out the film. But again, a distributor hacked it to shit, retitled it, and gave jenna jameson top billing.

Anything for a buck, you know?

Eh, I was a little dissapointed with Slumdog.

It was a great film, but I wouldn't give it anything higher than a 4/5.

Same here, I was expecting more.

Is anyone going to watch the Oscars tonight?

I don't know, I may skip it for once. The winners are all such sure things this year (Slumdog, Rourke, Winslet, Ledger, Cruz), it's going to be insanely boring. OTOH, the winners being such sure things will make it extra special if there are any upsets, so...maybe. :shrugs:

I'll watch it just to see Rourke's speech.

He will dedicate the Oscar to his dog Loki

And take a passive aggressive shot at Marisa Tomei. And pointedly fail to mention Evan Rachel Wood. :lol:

Edited by Angelica

That movie was actually decent before the distributor got ahold of it. They cut huge chunks out to the point that it doesn't make sense. Like how there was only one mutant guy until the very end, then all of a sudden there's three. There's supposed to be 3 guys through out the film. But again, a distributor hacked it to shit, retitled it, and gave jenna jameson top billing.

:lol: Nice, know where I can get a copy?

Also, "Stick to the path"...*really cheesy fucking zoom*..."bad things happen when you stray from the path"

Edited by damian 1200

:lol: Nice, know where I can get a copy?

Also, "Stick to the path"...*really cheesy fucking zoom*..."bad things happen when you stray from the path"

You could look for a torrent. It should be called something like "Samhain (work print)" or something along those lines.

It was shot with the intent of being rated NC-17, so it's pretty brutal for the most part.

I think Sean Penn has a better chance of winning Best Actor.

So do I. Gut feeling.

Yeah, really hoping Mickey wins, but the politics of the thing and who the voters are may end up hurting him because of his past. Still really hoping he wins though, especially if he gives a speech like he did last night at the Independent Spirit Awards

Great stuff! Oh and I think it's quite obvious why he's not thanking wood anymore, with that comment about how she partially blamed him for those rumours.