ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Saw Magic Mike last night.

:lol:

We were going to see 'Spiderman' but one of the people I was going with really didn't want to see it and insisted we go and see 'Magic Mike'. I was like whatever I didn't care - had never heard of the film before. I saw the film poster on the wall AFTER we bought the tickets. I was scared.

Never judge a film by it's poster was the lesson of the day. It wasn't as gross as I thought it would be and I laughed out loud lots of times. The last time I laughed out loud in the cinema was when I went to see '21 Jump Street'.

I saw the trailor for 'Neighbourhood Watch' and it looked funny. Has it been released in America already? What is it like?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Oh cool thanks. Let me know what you think.

I thought it was called 'Neightbourhood Watch'. My bad :lol:

God Bless America

Do you love pop culture? Do you religiously watch American Idol, 16 and pregnant, kardashians and other reality shows? Are you your child's best friend instead of their parent? Do you love Rush, O'Rielly, Olberman?

If you are NOT one of those people, and in fact, find those people annoying......then God Bless America is a movie you should watch.

It is a black comedy that is a little over the top at times, but some of the rants they go on are priceless.

Basically, a guy gets fed up with reality tv and reality tv stars (American Idol, Surviror, Teen Mom, 16th Birthday, Glen Beck types) and goes on a killing spree, knocking off the most famous reality people he can find.

OMG...I'm not sure the CO$ have quite as much cache in Hollywood as they used too, but everyone involved in this still deserves the Steel Balls of Merit Award. Especially PTA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pALMMIoxTzY

Can't wait for this... trailer is astonishing, visually. Hoffman's Hubbard character looks perfect. Even the poster is awesome:

themaster.jpg

Donnie Brasco is amazing. I know I'm a bit late.

yeah its a really good movie

I thought I saw it. But I think I saw something else like Carlitos Way. Or I just clean forgot the movie.

Are there any other Pacino Depp movies?