Top Posters In This Topic

The Fly.

Brilliant film.

Original or remake?

the original Dawn of the Dead, in a theater, paired with Suspiria. :heart:

In a theatre??

Wow...nice!!

That would be fun as hell!

Oh, it was! Crowd got slightly rowdy (by film geek standards) with excitement and everything. :thumbsup:

Hot Rod. What an underrated movie

God I go to church every goddamn Sunday! You gonna bring the demons out of me!

wait you like Hot Rod but you didnt like Moon :huh: whats next, you got the limited editon directors cut of Kazaam on blu-ray :lol:

Like I said, Kevin Spacey killed it for me. Interesting premise and all. Clones = :shrugs:

Now Hot Rod. That's comedy gold. The randomness is what really gets me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYOBx5Z1WeI

This is my hat now!

Edited by AbominableHoman

Guest Len B'stard

Tribute to a Bad Man - James Cagney

The Killers - Lee Marvin, John Cassavetes, Ronald Reagan, Angie Dickinson

Guest Apollo

Watched There will be blood earlier such a great movie Daniel day Lewis is the man

Philly .... I promise, I'm not here specifically trying to give you a bad time!!!!!!!!!!

I rented There Will Be Blood and No Country For Old Men and watched them both on the same night (about a year ago) and was amazed at how much more entertaining Country was than Blood!!! To be honest, I couldn't even finish Blood. I started reading my book about half way through it, then eventually just shut it down and went to bed. With no desire at all to go back and see how it ends. IMO, No Country was 100 times more enjoyable.

Maybe there is a movie that you and I will agree on. What are your other favorites?

Watched There will be blood earlier such a great movie Daniel day Lewis is the man

Philly .... I promise, I'm not here specifically trying to give you a bad time!!!!!!!!!!

I rented There Will Be Blood and No Country For Old Men and watched them both on the same night (about a year ago) and was amazed at how much more entertaining Country was than Blood!!! To be honest, I couldn't even finish Blood. I started reading my book about half way through it, then eventually just shut it down and went to bed. With no desire at all to go back and see how it ends. IMO, No Country was 100 times more enjoyable.

Maybe there is a movie that you and I will agree on. What are your other favorites?

your killin me bro :rofl-lol:

I loved both movies, but something like There Will Be Blood, you really gotta be invested in that movie to watch it, especially since the first half hour is practically no speaking parts. I would suggest try it again. No Country For Old Men is great too (up there in my top 10), but that has more attention grabbing parts with all the violence and weird scenes, so yea it def will keep you entertained. But I think thats the beauty of There Will Be blood, there is such good acting in it, that alone gets you into it. Even the music. the type of music is something you wouldnt expect from a movie like that, I love it.

Eventually we will find a movie we agree on lol

Lol Shutter Island - 6/10

Glad I wasn't the only person who thought so, only thing I liked about that movie was the setting, which was pretty cool.

Other than that it was like a really bad M. Knight Shyamalan movie but even less scary, and the twist was so easy to see coming... fuckin lame

I watched "Leon" aka "The Professional" for the first time in years the other day. I'm amazing at how crusty it felt. I watched the International version and the extra scenes not only add nothing but they take away a huge amount. Seeing Leon take Mathilda on about a dozen hits destroys the dynamic of their relationship for me.

The above being said....

"EVVVVVERRRRRYYYONNNNNEEE!!!!!!!!"

Seeing Sin City, and will probably see Wall Street later on tonight.

Finally learnt to appreciate Sin City few weeks ago, but I still think the end sucks. I hated that movie before but I gave it another chance and hell, it's a cool movie!