Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just turned on my TV then and Passion of the Christ was on and I had to switch it off. It was the crucifiction scene with the nailing of the hands and stuff and it was really just painful to watch and honestly I feel a little sick. It must be a really good movie, but I never want to see it. This is probably the most emotional I've ever been from a movie...and I only watched 5 minutes of it.

I just turned on my TV then and Passion of the Christ was on and I had to switch it off. It was the crucifiction scene with the nailing of the hands and stuff and it was really just painful to watch and honestly I feel a little sick. It must be a really good movie, but I never want to see it. This is probably the most emotional I've ever been from a movie...and I only watched 5 minutes of it.

It is a very good movie.

A guy I work with said he saw it and didn't like it at all. I couldn't believe he didn't like it.

Then I realized why he didn't like it........

He cant read!!!! :lol:

He sat and watched this whole movie in another language he didn't understand, with subtitles he couldn't read!

I dont understand why he watched the whole thing. He bought it on DVD before even seeing it at all.

Bit of a waste of money.

okay i need to know the name of a movie i saw on tv once.

i only saw the first 20 minutes or so but heres what i remember:

- its about high school students turning into vampires or werewolves (i cant remember).

- its set in the 80s or early 90s. i think.

- i could be wrong and mistaking this from another movie altogether but i think there was a scene involving vampires rising from the graves during the night and also a scene where two kids were making out in a car and then getting attacked by vampires and them driving and hitting the vampires while theyre trying to get away.

That sounds like it might be Ginger Snaps if it's about Werewolves.

The most painful thing for me to watch was a late 70's Grindhouse flick called I Spit On Your Grave it's just the rape scene's that bother me.

Only movie that's ever disgusted me. And I've seen Hostel and Hostel 2 and that didn't phaze me.

DVDs. All brand new.

Only thing I'm disappointed with were Goodfellas/True Romance and Heat was in one of those cheapo boxsets where they bundle random films together and call it "3 DVDs. Great Value Box" or whatever.

But other than that, they're all awesome.

i bought that from there, it was mispriced at £4.99 delivered, cos the next day it was £14.99 delivered

Are those DVDs or old vcds?

The vast majority of Europeans and Americans never even got to knew what VCDs are. They never went on sale here basically.

But it's a well-known format in Asian countries where more people chose the VCDs instead of VHS because of the attractive prices.

Thanks. I never knew that.

Anyone watched Horton? Pretty good for a kid's film.