Film Thread

ssiscool

Is it just me or is there no worthwhile film showing now?

In 08 i'm Looking forward to

1.Leatherheads

2.The Rocker

3.Iron Man

4.Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

5.Get Smart

6.Quantum of Solace

7.Austin Powers 4

Arggh!

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see Juno last night.

It sucked balls.

I walked out.

I'd have regretted it the rest of my life subjecting my ass to that.

xDSGx

:blink: I've heard some people insist it's overated, but I didn't know it was possible not to at least like it. Can you expand on why you felt that way?

Dull. Unfunny. Predictable.

I just found it immensely boring.

The only thing that redeemed it was the occasional decent song.

Just my opinion though :)

Saw Stephen King's IT recently. Good film, but what the fuck? A spider?! :laugh:

That was Steven King's idea.

In the book, the counterpart to IT (ie the equally powerful force in the universe, except used for good) is manifested by a Turtle. The turtle and the spider represent the creators of the universe.

I'm thinking about going to see 10,000 B.C. Did anybody here see it? Is it as bad as the 7% rating that it got from rotten tomatoes?

Or should I just watch the 10,000 BC show on the History Channel and see Bank Job instead?

Saw Stephen King's IT recently. Good film, but what the fuck? A spider?! :laugh:

That was Steven King's idea.

In the book, the counterpart to IT (ie the equally powerful force in the universe, except used for good) is manifested by a Turtle. The turtle and the spider represent the creators of the universe.

Ah, I see. So it's sort of symbolystic?

saw 2010,enjoyed it more than 2001

Really? Never would have seen that coming.

hehe,don't make the same mistake you made once before :laugh:

And seriously,2001 is a 2,5 hour bore(the book was better at explaining what was going on),the sequel actually had some sort of a cohesive storyline.

And seriously,2001 is a 2,5 hour bore(the book was better at explaining what was going on),the sequel actually had some sort of a cohesive storyline.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretatio...A_Space_Odyssey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretatio...A_Space_Odyssey

oh yeah,that makes the movie great when I have to read about it for it to make sense.

And like I said previously the book is faar better than the movie,because of the fact that it doesn't sacrifice plot and characters(damn Keir Dullea looks so creepy) for special effects.

You just ruined a great book.

I just watched the assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford. I thought it was awesome, i loved how it was sort of about celebrity and peoples fascination with famous people, like robert ford could be some obsessive axl rose fan fom this website. Was a great film that tht really made u think.