Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw Enter The Void and all I can say is holy shit. I know a few other people here have seen it

Not since 2001 have I seen a movie with such an intense visual experience. The plot itself is what it is but the film techniques used are incredible. If you decide to let yourself get sucked into the film's universe, it's quite a jarring experience. I cant think of another movie like this at all

World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles.

I'm ready for it to suck in a 21st century way.

Exactly, that's so post-empire. Nobody cares if it's a good movie. IMAX is just a place to sit and twitter.

Ironically I couldn't get a ticket. Sold out. Guess I can download it.

It sucks in a...every way. <_<

I don't remember the name of it, but it featured the girl from twilight as a stripper and James Ganderfini (sp) as an unhappy husband who takes the stripper under his wing. His accent is unlistenable. But the twilight girl plays a pretty good stripper. It was a decent movie.

Unstoppable with Denzel. Predictable and cliched.......but entertaining for an action movie.

And I think it was called 3 days later or something like that, with Russell Crowe breaking his wife out of prison. Pretty silly and unrealistic. It could have been decent....but pretty much EVERY "twist and turn" was too predictable. When you try and fool people....you can't take the predictable route every single time.