Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the bad reviews, all of my piers that have seen it said it's awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

I want to see Paul, too.

Also, I want to see Battle: LA just because I hate the Spanish bitch that plays in it. I really don't like her. It just about every movie she's in.

One of my friends, who has one of the worst tastes in film ever (he thought Gamer was one of the best movies of the year it came out), said that it's in the Top 5 for 2011 so far. I would like my to hate it so I can punch him in the face.

Despite the bad reviews, all of my piers that have seen it said it's awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

I want to see Paul, too.

Also, I want to see Battle: LA just because I hate the Spanish bitch that plays in it. I really don't like her. It just about every movie she's in.

There are no Spanish people in Battle: LA.

I want to see Paul, too.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0735442/

Po-tae-to, pah-ta-to. Same thing.

She still sucks.

I want to see Paul, too.

She still sucks.

That's like saying an Belgian person is German.

It is different.

I want to see Paul, too.

She still sucks.

That's like saying an Belgian person is German.

It is different.

It would matter if she was a good actor.

She's not so it doesn't.

I want to see Paul, too.

She still sucks.

:lol: Did you even read the link? She's of Dominican descent.

Our friends at dictionary.com:

–adjective

of or pertaining to Spain, its people, or their language.

;)

The equivalent of me calling you English just 'cos that's the language you speak :thumbsup:

I want to see Paul, too.

She still sucks.

:lol: Did you even read the link? She's of Dominican descent.

Our friends at dictionary.com:

–adjective

of or pertaining to Spain, its people, or their language.

;)

The equivalent of me calling you English just 'cos that's the language you speak :thumbsup:

>taking this more serious than I am

>she still sucks as an actress

Guest Len B'stard

Higher Learning - Ice Cube, Busta Rhymes, Omar Epps, Tyra Banks, LARRRRRYYY Fishburne

REALLLLLLLLLLLLY preachy John Singleton film. kept thinkin 'i've seen your daughter with a cock in her mouth' :unsure:

Superfly - Ron O Neal, best film in the world ever ever ever ever!

Columbo Loves the Nightlife too!

Edited by sugaraylen

Island of Dr Moreau. Brando and Kilmer. Remake but was interesting.

doing that movie must've been a nightmare, but it makes for highly entertaining reading

i saw the informers - yes it sucked pretty bad and i did not get any 80s vibes whatsoever, but the casting was surprisingly good

Dr Moreau mutants were pretty well done made x men look like bullshit. Must be good book but movie had it's moments like Kilmer playing the king at a mutant rave.

I'm pretty sure when read informers it was meant to be a team of vampires killing people through out but it's never obvious just hinted at.

Watched Dark City for the first time in awhile. Been a few years, and I watched the Director's Cut this time around. For anyone who hasn't seen it the DC is definitely the way to go. The recut uses a yellow-green filter which is much more appropriate given the style of the film and its content, and you're not spoon fed the story line from the start and that in itself adds another dimension to the film. Basically, and not to ruin the film for anyone who hasn't seen it, the film has a similar feel as The Matrix, except you don't feel like you've woken up inside a techno-raving hacker's wet dream; instead you've woken up inside of Smashking Pumpkin's fan's head who is obsessed with film-noir and supporting actresses' who actually look like woman.

i've been on an erotic thriller binge lately, mostly getting into the golden age of big-budget shlock - the early 90's. tons of seedy characters, horrible baggy fashion and world music wailing

and man, sharon stone used to be gorgeous