Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else watch the audio commentaries on movies? Any favorites, or really insightful ones?

Really liked the Kiss Kiss Bang Bang one with Downey Jr., Kilmer (hilarious), and Shane Black.

Saw The Lincoln Lawyer tonight....kickass movie, really enjoyed it.

Anyone else watch the audio commentaries on movies? Any favorites, or really insightful ones?

Really liked the Kiss Kiss Bang Bang one with Downey Jr., Kilmer (hilarious), and Shane Black.

Saw The Lincoln Lawyer tonight....kickass movie, really enjoyed it.

Haven't seen that movie in years. Sounds like it's worth checking out. Figured I'd love watching the commentary of Terminator 2. I was wrong. James Cameron had some interesting bits, but he probably spent more time cutting off the other guy to reiterate something he said 10 minutes ago. He did give me the idea of watching Point Break or Fight Club's next.

that's director of Moon? David Bowie's son, David Jones? Source Code.

Yep. Actually his name is Duncan Jones.

I preferred his original name - Zowie Bowie.

wasn't one of Zappa's kids called Moon Unit?

saw Major League. it was awesome.

What league do you play in?

California Penal.

watched a six-part rip of hostel on youtube last night

i can safely assure you all that the second-long clip in which some guy gets his testicles crushed with a pair of fucking pliers is one of the most painful scenes in cinema

Guest Len B'stard

that's director of Moon? David Bowie's son, David Jones? Source Code.

Yep. Actually his name is Duncan Jones.

I preferred his original name - Zowie Bowie.

wasn't one of Zappa's kids called Moon Unit?

Apparently Mark Bolans one was Roland

Guest Len B'stard

Aw fuck :(

On topic:

Redemption: The Stan 'Tookie' Williams Story - Jamie Foxx...pretty good movie actually, i was expecting it to be a piece of shit but it wasn't, Foxx was brilliant as Tookie, not a lot wrong with it actually, sort of preachy but then i guess it's supposed to be.

The All Together - Martin Freeman, Danny Dyer, funny little film about a screenwriter and his nutty artist friend who likes to make art pieces involving dead animals in various coital positions who find themselves in a strange hostage type situation with a couple of gangsters, 6 estate agents, 2 Jehovahs Witnesses and a clown. Not exactly the end of cinema but a cute little film, worth your time :)