Film Thread

ssiscool

Watched Iron Man 2 last night and loved it. I don't see why people say the first is so superior. I think they are both fantastic and both have a god balance of story telling and action.

A-fuckin-greed!

Although I slightly prefer IM2, because of Mickey!

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Iron Man 2 last night and loved it. I don't see why people say the first is so superior. I think they are both fantastic and both have a god balance of story telling and action.

A-fuckin-greed!

Although I slightly prefer IM2, because of Mickey!

yeah his character was great!

I really dug the little reference to captain america in the movie as well as the teaser for thor after the credits too.

Picked up Kubrick's Paths of Glory on Criterion blu-ray.

Another amazing presentation from Criterion.

Kirk Douglas is most excellent in this movie.

One of the great anti-war movies for sure.

Highly recommended.

Scream 4, pretty good, Jills mother is the killer ;)

I was looking for that info online the other day, thanks. For the next time though you should use the spoiler button. Makes some people upset.

perhaps it's a lie? go see the movie and find out so movie theaters don't go the way of record stores!

Guest Len B'stard

Almost Famous Director's Cut

Hold me closer tiny dancer...

:)

It's been ages since I last saw the movie. Still love it.

People have been telling me to watch that for years but i never seem to get round to it.

People have been telling me to watch that for years but i never seem to get round to it.

In all fairness, you do suck though. It's the loveliest movie. Comically romanticized but manages to be totally potent on an emotional level.

Guest Len B'stard

In all fairness, you do suck though. It's the loveliest movie. Comically romanticized but manages to be totally potent on an emotional level.

In all fairness you suck...hmmm :lol: I'd hate to see you being unfair :P If you like it it must be a piece of shit :D

Guest Len B'stard

Watched:

The Racket Busters - Old Bogart gangster movie about a racketeer who runs truckers unions and how he's bought down by a few good men. Classic.

Crime School - Another Bogart movie also starring the famous 'dead end kids' who were in a few movies, their most famous i think is Angels With Dirty Faces with Cagney. Anyway in this one they all get sent to reform school and it's run by a bunch of hardcases but Bogart comes in and revamps the place and turns the kids lives around.

King of the Underworld - Another Bogart gangster movie with him as the Kingpin gangster and how he's bought down by a guy they led astrays wife.

High Plains Drifter - Clint Eastwood western where he comes as an avenging angel to avenge the death of this town marshall who was whipped to death in the streets by men hired by the town because he was going to bring them to justice for mining on government property. Classic, saw it at least a million times as a kid.

Scream 4, pretty good, Jills mother is the killer ;)

I was looking for that info online the other day, thanks. For the next time though you should use the spoiler button. Makes some people upset.

perhaps it's a lie? go see the movie and find out so movie theaters don't go the way of record stores!

I will probaly go see it this Monday.