Film Thread

ssiscool

Yeah, it's definitely the film itself. I saw it when I was about 15 and just starting to identify myself as a film nerd. Having said that, this song is quite lovely -

That song is fantastic, I thought it was the best one of the entire film. The opening song by Henry Gibson was great too, in a cheesy country-way :lol:

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the bitchy wife from the first film is suddenly pleasant? Looks shitty, but I'll probably end up seeing it anyway.

Well I guess after your daughter gets kidnapped and it is mostly your fault meaning your ex-husband has to sort the mess out you mellow towards him a little bit.

Guest Len B'stard

Watched:

Mr Majestyk - Charles Bronson (again)

Django - Franco Nero (again) turned it off halfway through though, the football was on!

Die Hard (again)

Watched:

All he wants to do is hire some Mexican migrant laborers to pick his watermelon crop, but no, some backwards union president type and mafia hitman won't just let him be.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Guest Len B'stard

Watched:

All he wants to do is use migrant labor in order to pick his watermelon crop, but no, some backwards union president type and mafia hitman won't just let him be.

"you're in the wrong line of work" :lol: