Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another episode of foreign film theatre, if anyone's interested. probably the best. but also the last.

I kept forgetting about this, but I finally saw it. And I just embarrassed myself at a public computer by giggling a tad loudly at the line about the hats. Thanks a lot. <_<

Edited by Angelica

So the other night I'm getting into bed ready for some beauty sleep, when National Lampoons Vacation comes on. I've seen it at least five times before, but the comedic genius of Chevy Chase just could not be denied and I had to watch it again.

Watch at 0:30 when he puts his glasses on.

. I wept.

Great rant.

In Bruges is hilarious and generally delightful. And it turns out, that when not in an American film, Colin Farrell can actually..act! Was anyone else aware of this? :unsure:

I didn't really like that film that much it was funny in some places - but the plot was awful, and the ending even worse, it just got silly.

Got the third season of The Wire and the first season of Twin Peaks in the mail the other day. :heart:

Re Twin Peaks - the first season and a half (or so), and Fire, Walk with Me = bliss.

Has anyone seen Roadgames? I'd somehow managed not to see it until last week, and it's terrific. Right now, it's my favorite Hitchcock homage film ever.

Edited by Angelica

Predator

i damn fine film and I believe it has deeper roots in the US government. as we all know Dutch, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger is the governor of California. Blaine, played by Jesse 'the Body' Ventura is Governor of Minnesota. Billy (who should have got to the chopper) is played by Sonny Landham who is or certainly was running for Governor of Kentucky - so is the US government preparing for something we dont know about?

is Carl Weathers about to run for Governor of Texas?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'm babysitting tonight. For a 6 years old girl. We've been watching Some movies with dinosaurs all evening. She loved them. Think they're called Land Before Time in English.

Here's a picture of the dinosaurs:

2059.jpg

I quiet liked them. Good cartoons for kids. In the first movie, the dinosaur it's all about died. I liked that movie the best. After that we saw 3 others. I hope she had a funny evening at least. :P It got a little boring after the first two movies.